Momentos románticos en España

Hope the title does make sense. If yes the ones who can Spanish will know what it is about ;)

Ross POV

It was already 10 pm when we came home and me and Laura went to sleep like we where told. This trip is a little exhausting anyway,When we laid so close to each other all I wanted to do was wrap my arm around her and hold her close. But I couldn't. We are JUST friends.

Best FRIENDS

When I woke up in the night and couldn't go back to sleep I couldn't help mysels but I gently pulled Laura close me. My arm was around her waist. I tried not to wake her up and luckily she didn't.

Having her small body in my arm is just wow....

Laura POV

Its still so early right? But the sunlight in my face was waking me up. I am even feelings some sparks ...

Wait...The sparks aren't coming from the sun. Ross is holding my waist really close. Mh , wonder why. Most likely he just moved in sleep. He is still snoring a little, Aw how cute!

I tried to wake him up by shaking him lightly but he just hold me even tigether. I decided to let him sleep and make us breakfast. When I finished doing chocolate ship pancakes his fav I went back to the sleeping room.

As I was going to wake him up I heard him mumvling something in his sleep-

"Lauri you are so beautiful" I could clearly understand him. He said something else. It sounded like....

but it can't be that can it?

No it can't.

What he said next was I love you but I am sure I didn't hear right . Or maybe he was talking about pancakes or his guitar or whatever. But f course not about me. How did I even got this weird idea???

I woke him up and we ate. Afterwards I showered and changed into black short shorts and a baby blue tanktop. And flip flops. Its really warm here today.

Later I curled my hair and wear some light make up. I stepped outside the bathroom and turned around "Lauri is beautiful right?" I asked chuckling.

Ross POV

What happened to Laura??

She is turning around and asking me if she ,Lauri,is beautiful!

" Sure you are. Why do you ask?" I asked her a little confused. "When you were sleeping you mumbled "Lauri you are so beautful" " She explained.

This isn't good!

"Did I ...did I say something uhm else?" "You did. But I couldn't get it!" I sighed in relief. Luckily I didn't tell her my feelings in sleep.

"Do you really think I am beautiful?" She asked again unsure looking down her self.

"Yes you are , Lauri." I said and hugged her.

We stayed like this for a few minutes. Her face was burried in my chest and my in her soft hair. But then we got a message saying we have to leave for the interview.

....

" And is Laura a good kisser?" Oh no here we go again with those raura questions. Urgh.

" uhm yes she is" I said akwardly and a little blushing. Laura blushed as well after me saying this. " And what about Ross ,Laura?" She just shrugged . "No opinion? Just say the truth" The interviewer said. Laura knew that she has to say something and she said : "I can't compare" "What does that mean?" The interviewer said and I knew that Laura is already regretting her words.

"I means that Ross was my first kiss" She said and tried to hide her blush. It was cute.

The interviewer has know noticed how uncomfortable she was so he changed the theme.

After a little while he asked us if we can speak Spain. I can't really but Laura can. She started to say someting and her voice was just wow. I was really impressed by how good she can do this and how cute she sounded.

The interviewer had told us that we are finish and me and Laura walked to the sofa where a little luch was set up for us. "That was so emberassing! I am sorry I told them." She said and I shoot her a questioning look. "Told them what?"" "Me ...you first kiss" She stuttered. I took her hand and locked my eyes with her beautiful brown eyes.

"There is nothing to be ashemed of" I said and tugged some of her soft hair behind her ear.

___________

Wow this was a long chapter! I decided to do today and tomorrow a real long one because I can't update muc during the christmas holidays. So stay tuned for another extra long one tomorrow and more chpaters after the Christmas Days. I won't have much time until New Year but I promise I will do much in 2015.