Pregnancy DIARY I

Laura and I decided we will do a pregnancy Diary where we will both write our experience in.

WEEK FOUR :

I was so scared to tell Ross but after I did he was so happy about it. I dont know anything about the baby yet not even if its a girl or a boy but I am just so excited. But I am also a little scared. I have never been pregnant and I dont know anything about it. I heard about all the mood swings and pains. I just hope it wont be to bad. And I am also scared that anything will happen to my little darling before he/she is even born. I mean I have heard about miscarrigaes before. My aunt was pregnant once and that was what happened to her. I hope you will be fine little one.

Laura

WEEK FIVE :

So far everything went well. Lauras stomach starts getting bigger , her baby bump was clearly shown. Which reminds me that we still need to tell my and her families as well as our friends. Laura is especially scared to tell her family because she thinks they might hate her for being pregnant that young. So she is just always wearing real big clothes and barely talking to her fam. But she needs to tell them soon. I cant wait to share the news with my family i think they will share my excitment. 

While writing that I realized we need to tell them soon. "Laurie , baby , how about you have dinner with my family and me  tonight and we wil tell them. Dont worry they will love the news. " She hestitated at first but then agreed. I called my mum and asked if Laura could join for dinner and also told her about a surprise and if she could cook something nice and make it all fancy you know what I mean.

"What should I wear ? Laura asked worried while pacing around the room. "I dont wanna wear one of those oversized sweaters but in a dress you can cleraly see my baby bump. " "And? We are gonna tell them soon anyway" I told her while dressing myself too. 

I hold her hand the whole way (of course not while driving) and led her to our house. "Hi Laura so nice to see you again" My mum exclaimed and hugged us both. She has always loved Laura. All my siblings greeted Laura and apperantly noone saw thats she is pregnant yet, And laura was so worried that i had to distract her parents for her to walk down......

"Relax" I whispered to Laura and slowly caressed her thigh with my ahnd under the table.  " We need to tell you something!" I exclaimed in the middle of dinner. I just coudlnt wait any longer. Rocky and Riker looked mad at first that I interrrupted them while eating but who cares. I dont. 

" Lauras pregnant!" I blurted out, My mum immendiantly stood up and gave me a huge hug. She sheeded a few tears while yelling "My son is gonna be a father!" over and over again. 

Also Rydel seemed excited and gave Laura a big hug. "Oh my god you can even see a little baby bump!" she said and smiled. The boys first gave me a hug bro hug saying congrats and then hugged Laura. "Aw I will be a grandpa" mark said and hugged me . 

That went well. All of them were excited and happy for us. Mom and Dad even offered me (of course) and laura and the baby to live at their hosue and said whenever we need help we can count on them.  Laura just called her doctor and she said we can come for the first ultrasund next week. I am so excited, I will get to see the first pic of my baby. I hope its fine, 

Ross

_______________

So yeah cursive Letters will stand for Ross/ Lauras diary

I am sorry if there are any mistakes i am not an pregnacy expert ;)

Tell me what you thought and I will try to get the new chapter out soon.