Akward Interview + Amazing Dinner

Ross POV

A small limo picked us up and drove us to a huge building in which the interview will take place. A friendly woman greeted us and lead us to a huge room were the interviewer will come soon. He English was with a strong Spain accent it was hard to understand.

I hope it will be better with the interviewers.

After some lines in Spanish which were so fast that not even Laura who learnt Spanish in school could understand anything the friendly interviewer said :" We are on with Ross Lynch and Laura Marano from Disneys Austin and Ally!" I you don't understand Enlish please read the spain caption!"

"So how have you been? "

Laura : "Good actually. France was really fun and Spain looks great even though we have only seen the hotel"

Interviewer ( Ariadna) "When did you guys arrive?"

Me : " Toda yat around 2 or 3 pm I guess" Laura nodded.

"What can fans expect in the upcoming season 3 ?"

....

"We heard theres some more Auslly. I ship them they look perfect together"

"Haha yes there is." I answered. Laura ligthly blushed at the mention of basically me and Laura looking perfect together.

"And we heard there may be a kiss?" "Maybe... you never know" I lied. This was a little akward. I didn't want to talk about kissing Laura.

" There is! haha Auslly fans. And raura fans then this kiss had soemthing special right?"

"uhm" Me . I was a little uncomfortable

"ehm" Laura. She was blushing and nervous but tried to hid it by akward giggling.

"This time Laura and Ross kissed for real. Without any obstruction or "Hollywood magic". "

Damn why does she know? The fans will go crazy now and every upcoming interview will include akward kiss questions! Why? Why?

I would preferd to share this little magical moment with Laura only with her (and the crew and cast)

"So how was the kiss?" She asked and neither me or Laura answered at first when I said "It was uhm good. It was not a big deal. it was just a littl.....it was good" I was going to say kiss or maybe even makeout but I thought this is not a good idea. I might get those eelings like I always get when I think or worst when I talk about the kiss.

____

Luckily the interview was over soon after a few more harmless question.

But no my and Laura little on screen kiss is public. On the ither hand our bigger secret our OFF-screen kiss is still a secret.

After the interview we went to a little and not fancy but still good restaurant where the crew told us to go. We were already late in the limo when Laura said:" We need to go to the hotel first. I need to change!"

" I am hungry , Laura! And we will be really late!"

" But I need to change. I am not even wearing a dress. And my hair needs to be styled again."

" Laura you look great!" I said and really meant it. We both blushed and looked away for about a minute when the drver asked us where we want to go now and luckily Laura was okay with the restaurant.

We decided to share a barbeque plate and salad.

The dinner come after not even a half hour in which I had a great conversation with Laura. I told her some Laura jokes and she laughed in such a sweet way over those not even any funny punches.

The food was amazing. Really it was so delicious. When I ate barbeque plates at home they were never these delicious.

Even my really picky friend ( not talking about anyone specific ;) ) found enough to eat and liked it.

As dessert we ate churros that are sticks made of dough. Haha , good description right? Anyway this spanish dessert was so good that Laura wasn't even upset that they didn't have go-gurt either.

In the cub:

" The interview was alward"

"Oh yes! Why did she knew about the kiss????"

"Idk. But the dinner was amzing!"

" Oh yes it was....."

..........

____________

Since you actually got more than 3 votes i updated again (even extra long) and I hope you like it and will also vote and comment for this one.