New movie

Okay you wont believe where I am right now. 

At the set of the movie! 

Well the set for some scenes. But its really awesome! We have a big room here where we all hang out (our charakters). It is huge , kinda hippie and I just amazing (pic above!) Its where the first scenes take place before we go on the cruise together. Then we have another set in the style of the cruise and then we will film on a real island! How exciting is that?

And yes , me , Ross , Calum and Raini all agreed to do the movie. We all thought about it but what is better than spending time with your friends and working with them on what is most fun to you? 

We also got some more informations about our charakters. Mine is totally the opposite of Ally. Shes outgoing , loud , hates school , not the smartest , crazy. But she sings too. And of course she doesnt have stagefright. But she isnt a professional singer and she doesnt write , but she sings karaoke and posts youtube video about everything and songcovers.  (Name : Ace )

Ross this time has the nerdy charakter. His charakter likes reading , school , but also music. (hes not a popstar or anyting but he can play 8 instruments but he doesnt sing (at the beginning). (Name : Sammy)

Raini plays a girl that is called Nancy. Nancy loves cooking and baking. She is the quite type of girl but  smart and she laughs a lot. Nancy has a boyfriend that doesnt come on the cruise with them. he misses him a lot.

Calums charakter is called Ethan and is canadian just like he is. He is funny and just crazy. But he has been a power ranger for years and knows how to survive in wildness. Well he should now. But he is not the smartest so he mixes a lot of things up.

That sounds so interesting! Our charakters are totally diffrent form what they were like in austin and ally but we still are for best friends. I am so excited to be playing someone so diffrent from Ally . Ace and  I have some similarities since I am loud and outgoing too. But also diffrencies. I love school and I am not the type to be youtuber.

Today we are just visiting the set and doing an interview. Well not just any interview. The interview Ross and I will tell everyone about me being pregnant . That is a big deal! We thought about it , talked to our family and friends and everyone agreed we should tell the world before they will find out on their own. I just cant hide my stomach forever. But I hope since everyone ships me and Ross that they will be happy about it. 

But I am nervous. But who wouldnt be?

" Ten minutes till the interview! get ready!" My manager yelled . Makeup and hair was already finished so we have ten minutes to ourselves. "Are you nervous a lot ?" raini asked and I nodded. "Of course I am. I just hope they will react positive" "They will. Why wouldnt they? They shipped you and Ross for years before you even were together?" Raini took my hand and gave it a slight squezze, It feels so good to have a best friend comforting you. 

"You ready cutie?" Ross asked and gave me a peck on the lips. "I guess I am . Just nervous" I answered and put my hand on his chest. "Dont be. They will be happy" he said while putting his arm around my shoulder. 

"So how do you all feel about the new project you are doing ? tell us about it" the interviewer said after she introduced us all to the audience.

" I am really excited ! I get to work with my best friends again" Raini said and put her arm around Calums and my shoulders. I hugged Ross. "Yeah me too! And I love the script and the charakters!" 

"Tell us more about the storyline" We told her the summary about us all being best friends going on the cruise and then the accident. But we didnt give away to much even though we new the WHOLE story. And a lot more will happen than just that ;)

After we all described our charakters.

And then there was the question:

"And how is your relationship going Raura?"

The moment where we should tell everyone. God I am nervous-

________________________

;)

I am totally busy when theres school. I have a lot more to do . Homework ,essays , learning and doing a new presentation almst every week. There is just no time for updating beside the weekend. So I can only update once a week , on the weekned. I am sorry but tenth grade is just hard , everyone ;)

______

Thank you all for reading this story and especially thank you to everyone who voted and comemnted . Also thank you for 401 followers °!!!!!!!!!!!

____________

Thank you Auslly4eva  daydreamer895 KiwiVaughan2000 sparklylaura leonie1148 tika_catarina 123itsmewoo

for commenting on the last chapter. Well more my personal story. Well anyway you helped me a lot. The party is on sunday evening night (for those who are wondering: there is no school on monday ; ))

Tell me if you would like to know what happened. Also a few things happened this week but do you care? Is it interesting for you or just boring? Comment if you wanna know what happeed this week or if you'd like to know how the party tomorrow went?