Plans and scary movies

Laura POV

Raini just suggested a scary movie. She knows I hate them! And I'd always get scared....well maybe thats her goal. Making me scared. Probaly she wants me to cuddle up with Ross. But I wont I sure wont! Maybe I could scare her. Making her and Calum cuddle. Good idea

"We've got chips , go-gurt , popcorn and jelly beans. Do we need something else?" Raini asked pointing to the diffrent stuff me and her just prepared. "M&Ms" I suggested and we got them too before joining the others in the living room. There were two places free: Next to Calum and Rydel and next to Ross. Well if I want Calum and Raini to sit together I need to sit next to Ross. "Do we really have to watch something scary?" Rydel asked. "Yap. Zombies on earth is great movie" "Mh" Rydel said and scooted closer t Ratliff who was sitting next to her. 

"Come here" He said and opened his arms. Rydel scooted even closer if that was even possible and the two of them hugged. Cute! 

The movie started. Urgh it was really scary. Instead of looking at the screen I looked around in the room. Vanessa who is sitting in between Riker and Rocky was already asleep. Ratliff was holding a very scared rydel in his arms. And well Calum was pretty scared. He hide his face in Rainis hair. Haha how cute. I nugded Ross and pointed to the two of them.

" Lets take a picture and post it. As revenge" He suggested and immendiantly did so. "High five" I whispered back and we high fived. Thats when a especially scary part in the movie ca<me.

I screamed and jumped.

Ross POV

After I took the pic and posted it:

@Rossr5 :  Someones scared @CalumWorthy . #movienight #horrormovie

A scary part in the horror movie came. Laura screamed and jjumped closer to me. She hide her face in my chest and was pratically sitting on my lap. "Everything is alright" I whispered and rubbed her back. i found it cute how she got scared. "NO!" She said and hugged me tighter. I hugged her back and when the movie ended some minute slater she finally looked up from my chest. 

"Thanks for protecting me" She whsipered. "No problem nothing happened , Laura" I chuckled and hold her hand.

Then my phone beeped. I picked it up and saw that Rydel and Raini both posted a pic with me.

I looked at rydels:

@rydelr5: Movienight with Austin and Ally cast.

Then there was a pic from all of us sitting on the couch and watching the movie. You saw me and Laura sitting close together and lots of Raura metions plopping up. Good job , Rydel!

I looked at the picturRaini posted and it was laura lying on my chest and me holding her and whispering something to her.

"Raini" I yelled. "Be happy I didnt post the film" Was all she said.

Gosh this is emberasing. They all just heard the little moment we had. Everything I said to her, I blushed and looked down so did Laura. We totally forgot everyone hearing us and seeing us.

______________________

Thank you all for voting , reading and commenting. I really appreciate that and it would be great to keep being so awesome and supportive