Complications and risk in a relationship

I dont know why. It just made me think. And while thinking I had the idea maybe being friends is the best right now for Ross and me.

You will probaly ask me know what happened. Well actually nothing happened. Nothing really. Just a few little things that made me think. I was never sure if I am ready for a relationship and I am also scared of loosing our frienship. And we still have to film together....Maybe coming together wasnt a good idea,

Yesterday me and Ross were walking down the mall and on the other side there was a young woman . She was like really beautiful and hot and I saw ross taking some glares at her body. When he noticed I was looking at him he looked away and blushed. And then he looked again!

This made me think that ross might prefer another girl over me. A prettier one. If we break up it could not only ruin our relationship but also friendship. He could break my heart.

Another thing is that I notice that just professinal working with Ross is harder now. No matter if we had interviews or photoshoots it was hard without doing stuff we werent supposed too. It could ruin A&A .

And if the publicity founds out about us dating (or worse: breaking up) there will be a lot of hate.....

The last thing is.....we got a little touchy and intimate lately. Not doing it.....but he touched my leg/thigh often and once he even slide his hand in my shirt. First he just touched my waist and stomach but then he slid up to my bra . ( that maybe doesnt sound much to you but remeber hes my first boyfriend and I had my first real kiss only some weeks ago) I quickly backed up and he stopped but still ..... What if on another day another moment we are doing something I am not ready for?

I am not saying he will force more but what if we are drunk or I am so happy that I actually want it even though I am not ready....

Love is just complicated...........

____________________

Wow that was sure unexpected ;) Not only that I updated soon again but also the contain. I wasnt sure how to go on ...so I made brainstorming and here we are.

I am sorry if that was boring but I just wanted to let you know about the complications Laura sees.

Next chapter you'll see what happens in the future with them.