A night....

So I have a new book out where i already posted two chapters and I would be really glad if you'd check it out. Its a little diffrent from that , but also Raura so you might wanna check it out !

Ross POV

Tour has been really long now and not always fun but stressfull. But the one thing i sure love about it is always being so close to Laura. We see each other all day long . And in the nights we can lie together and cuddle. First evening she was all shy and asked me if she could lie down with me. I let her and cuddle her really close. Ever since every evening she would come to my bed and lie down wtih me. And always she would be to tired to go back to her own one , so we would just call througout the night. how am I supposed to sleep again without her warmth next to me?

Okay well tonight I am gonna find out. Without her. Without laura. Without my love.

____________-

here we are ! back in LA!!!!

YAY!!! Haha that sounds a lot like Laura.

laura fell asleep during the drive with her head dropped on my shoulder. I carefully lifted her up and brought her in my room. She slept the whole afternoon. me and the others just watched a movie and ordered a pizza. Everyone was way to tired to do something even vanessa didnt go to her parents house. At eight everyone went t their rooms and I went to the guest room Laura is in. I crossed all the other rooms , also my one owna nd passed the restroom and the fitness room to the guest room. 

"hey ross" laura said smiling up at me. "Ah your awake" I smield and gave her a hug lightly kissing her forehead. "Yep....now I dont feel tired at all" "You wanna watch a movie?" I offered but she shook her head . I saw her eyes lighten up and see her smirk at me. What is  thsi girl up to? "I wanna have some fun!" "Uhm okay" i said just wanna make sure she means what I think she does. She met my lips in a passioante kiss and I of course kissed back.

She was lying on top of me. Our bodies so close that you could barely fit a paper in between. my own hand that was on her waist , found it way under her shirt. my thumb was caressing her soft skin ,  her stomach. I placed my whole hand on her stomach and slowly moved my hand further up till I felt the strap of her bra in my hand.

:______________________

Sooooooooooooooo..............

Tell me what you think and if you want IT to happen or not. 

Also as i told you i have this new book , Raura unknown father an dwould love for you to read it....