Overreacting ????

Ross POV

When I was waking up the next morning I felt so bad. And I dont even know what to think. Should I be mad at Laura for just leaving me there alone after... and  ignoring all my lovely texts and words. I mean I apalogized a lot of times and I dont even think what i did was that bad. Of course i had made out with other girls before and she doesnt really need to know with who excatly and when. None of her buisness and it was years ago. No reason for such drama. She clearly was overreacting.

but on the other side I feel bad for her being so upset after what is supposed to be the best night ever. It may be no big deal for me but maybe it is for her and I just cant see it. Maybe I should ask rydel. she is a girl at least and lauras friend. 

Well i didnt go talk to her because she probaly would have found out that we did sleep together and thats none of my sisters buisness.

Laura POV

I think I was wrong. like I overreacted. its just that suddenly a lot of things of Ross past are coming up ,all things I dont like. I dont want him to be so close to another girl or (almost) sleep with another girl. 

And i am dissapointed he didnt tell me. I told him a lot of things about me , my life before we met , everything also a lot of emberassing stuff. And he didnt even tell me anything important not even that he had a best friend for so many years !!!

So I tell him everything ..oh well beside that one thing ...nevermind and he tells me nothing.  he wrote me a few very sweet messages about how he is sorry and how much he loves me . They were so sweet that they made me cry again. he cares about me and feels so bad for hurting me and runing our night. 

and after rethinking the whole thing i feel like I should be the one apalogizing. 

I first thought about just writing a sweet "I am sorry too" back but then I decided i needed to be sweet to him to from time to time. He is always the one doing things for me , being the sweetest and most romantic boyfriend ever and now its my turn to be the most sweetand romantic girlfriend ever for him.

I dont really know what changed my mind but I am lot more calm now and feel so bad for leaving ross there just because he had made out with another girl. I ruined us the best night ever. It was the best night until then. It really was but then I made this ne mistake.

And I dont even know what to apalogize with....what to do for him.

And what if he doesnt want me anymore??

I couldnt live without him !!

I cried so much over the thought of him not being my boyfrien or at least best friend anymore. I probaly would suffer. I cant do it without him!

_________________--

Lots of feeling here. What do you think will laura do? And how do you think will Ross react to whatever laurie does? 

Also if you are bored you could read my other stories....

Right now its weekly updates because I am still a little busy with school , its already summer (swimming pool and hanging out with friends....) and i have other projects there. But I will update more often soon...ish.

Q: Do you ship rydellington ? Whats your fav rydellington moment?

Just asking cuz I#d like to write a new fanfic , a rydellington one and would like to know who would read it and what shoudl be in it? Should it be with rydellington and raura or just rydellington?