A/N

Okay I promise this will be the last A/N filled with any private stuff. I will either post personal updates on my profile or dm those who actually want to know. 

I was there pretty early .  Felix , Lena and 2 oters were the only ones already there. I said hi to the one clebrating and gave her a present . Then I hugged the two toher girls and Lena. As I was gonna sa yhi to him he pulled me in a quick hug as well. Not a big thing or anything but still. he is not just a friend he is my crush! 

I was sitting on a couch next to my friend and across from Felix , two boys and lena. Lena and felix were like way more distant but not really fighting . (You know what I mean?) Later on there was pizza served and I went to grab a piece and so did felix. As I come back Lena was sitting on my spot on the couch talking to my best friend. So I went an sat on the other side. Felix sat down next to me. We were pretty much just talking , eating and drinking and yeah. Sometime later that day he just causal put his arm around my shoulder.  I just looked down but did enjoy it kinda. At least I didnt want him to remove his arm. 

about fifteen minutes later in which he didnt remove his arm and i slowly cuddled up a little closer to him. Later someone suggested to play a game of truth or dare. 

Guess what happened? Someone dared Felix to kiss lena. Probaly because they all ship them (even I who surely doesnt want them together have to admit they do look cute together. ) , they all ship them like we ship raura (or at least i do) and yeah they made them kiss. The only good thing in that whole scenarion was that especially he didnt look like he wanted t kiss her at all. Its hard to describe but you could tell by his look that he certainly did NOt want it. And that was good. You know if he would have wanted to kiss her that would be even worse (for me).  

Gotta kake this quick : he sat down next to her , put his arm on her waist , leane down and kissed her. But like there was no happy smile afterwards or anyhting. It just didnt look like he enjoyed it. Which made me kinda happy. She kinda blushed but he just sat down on his original spot again and yeah.

The party ended soon afterwards (we were only allowed to 1 o'clock. ) But that were th emost important things that happened. 

Also maybe the fact that lena definitly was flirting with some other guy I dont know. As I walked by I heard him tell her how beautiful she is and then she kissed his cheek. 

So all in all I think it was great. Like he hugged me , was nice to me , we talked a lot , he had his arm around me. And even though he kissed her , I do know now that he didnt want to (okay maybe it had to do with the fight or whatever was between them but still) And Lena flirted with another guy so maybe she is not interested in HIM at all.

Okay that was it. 

I wish I would know more details about Felix feelings and their relationship (like they had those flirty friendship for about 2 years now. I would really like to know what they feel and what they did ;) ) . That would make it way easier for me to get closer to him if i knew wheter he liked me or not or at least whter he likes her or even is dating her. 

New chpater in work also. i might even post it earlier than weekend.