Songs and Memories

Laura POV

"So many songs from Auslly remind me of us , Raura actually" He admitted. "Which ones?" I asked. "Well You can cme to me. Cos we are always there for each other , tell each other everything and are close friends." "Yeah I love that song too. And you are right" "Then lets play it" He suggested pointing to his piano while he grabbed the guitar. We both played and started singing.

We often do that. Its just so fun. We both love music and together its so much more fun. 

"And its the song Auslly kissed twice after" He added. Oh yeah right. Auslly kissed. Not Raura but Auslly. Me and Ross actually first kissed in the prom episodes. I have the red dress still hanging in my closet. It means a lot to me not only because I wore it for my first prom , and the Austin and Ally prom but also because I had my very very first kiss in it.

"And I think about you"  He interrupte my thoughts. " So you think about me every morning when you open your eyes?" I teased him but he kept serious and nodded. "Yes I do, Laura" I blushed and looked down.

 "Lets play this one too" I then said and we did it. It sounds so soft and also so romantic.Its also one of my fav Auslly songs.

"And I love Stuck on you" "Yeah iots great" He agreed. "Let me sing it" he grabbed the guitar and started singing. Towarsds the end he knealed down in front of me and smiled at me. It felt like he really is singing to me. 

At the very end he stopped the guitar grabbed my hand looked in my eyes and sang the last verses. 

"You make my heart beat beat........"

" Not a love song......"

"Cant make it without ya......."

We sang and played multiple songs and so many had positive memories with. The first one is a love song , the second describes Raura and Auslly so well and the third one is great cos its true , we cant do it without each other anymore and it reminds me of the start of Austin and Ally. Thats reminds me I wanted to write down this story for so long...maybe I should today..... ( Litte teaser of upcoming chapters)

" So I had enough singing for today" Ross said and let go of Luna , his guitar. "Same" "Then lets do something else" "Yey what?" "Ice cream in the park?" "Okay see you outside in ten" 

"Its a date then" He teased. "No its not you didnt ask me on a date" 

__________

Please vote and comment.

Also 

#voteaustinandally

#voterosslynch

#votelauramarano 

#kca

At least reffering to tweets , A&A and Ross are in the lead but Laura is 100k behind so we need to vote for her! 

If you dont have twitter vote on the website