Pregnancy Diary III

WEEK 8:

After I had told my Mum I told my whole family at dinner that i was pregnant with Ross ( and my of course) baby and yeah they reacted pretty cool.

Lately I had a lot of mood swings and would feel sick from time to time and also throw up. But Ross is just the sweetest . He is so caring and spents almost every day at my house. If you are gonna get a child make sure you have a husband / boyfriend as amazing as Ross. And my mom is the best too . She cooks for me , does evrything for me and comforts me a lot. 

Today Ross and I are gonna meet up with our best friends (Calum and Raini of course) and tell them....

Annyway I love you , little baby , even though your not here yet and make me feel sick and get a fat belly  , but I still  love you  so much ;)

Laura

Its getting a little called now. Its fall now. That means our baby is gonna be born in spring , probaly at the end of April. I like that.

"You ready baby?" Ross asked me. "Yeah sure" "OMG Laura how are you?" Rydel ran to me and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled at her. Its been a while since we last saw each other. Well the last time was when we told her and the other Lynches about the baby. 

"Where are you going?" "We are gonna visit Raini and Calum. We havent seen them in a while and we have news to tell ...." "Oh my god yeah! I still cant believe you got pregnant. But I am so excited I am gonna be aunt!" "Yep. And how is your relationship with Ell going?" "Oh well its going good. I really love him a lot and he is awesome. He makes me feel so special... And I wanna kiss him , cuddle with him , hug him all day." "I will just go upstairs and get my phone. I forgot it in my room" Ross said and I nodded even though I knew he brought it along. Either he doesnt want to hear our talk or he wants to give us privacy for girls talk.

I leaned closer to Rydel and whispered that one question in her ear i asked myself for a while. Did Delly and Ell already slept together as well?

" Well yeah once" Delly said and blushed. "How was it? Tell me!" "Well first we were trying to write a song together. It was afternoon but noone else was home. And well we started making out a little . I liked it a lot. But then it just slowly got into more you know. I never really thought about it . I never read tricks in those teenie magazines or anything but I just did it in that moment. I felt right and it actually was amazing . But we did use a condom!" "We actually did too. I dont know what happened. maybe we used them wrong or they werent okay... I dont know. But somewhat I still got pregnant. " 

"Are you scared?" delly asked me and I slowly nodded. "Yeah. I am really happy and excited but also a little scared . I just hope everything goes well " " I am sure it will. You and Ross will be great parents" 

"Thanks Delly. You and Ell will too. If your gonna get a child" "Someday Laura someday but not too soon. I am gonna be aunt first " "Yay the baby will have a great aunt " "And three or practically four uncles" She said including Ellington. The boys came running downt he stairs. Rocky was chasing Riker because he ate the leftover food from the day before . Ryland and Ell were having a pillow fight on the stairs. "well if it will be so happy with those uncles...we will see" Rydel said and we both laughed. "you ready Laur?" Ross asked . "Yep. lets go!" 

____________

Sry it took some time but get used to it. I have loooooooot to do in school and lots of time I need to spent in school......

Vote and comment ;)

Beside the main charakters who is your fav charakter in Austin and Ally?