Old Friends and Troubles

Ross POV

You wont believe who I met today. In Colorado. It was Bella! ( I named her Bella and pretend she looks like Bella Throne but she wont really have Bellas charakter...yeah )

She was my best friend.....before she moved to Colorado and short after I met Laura on the set.

Bella and I did everything together and lived pretty near. We were really close friends. As I said until she moved to Colorado. We pretty much lost contact. I missed her a lot but the emails we sent each other started getting a lot less . I never expected to meet her here and I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

I saw her in the front row of the concert and I knew it was her. I think she regonized me too.

I also noticed Laura glaring at me....she looked kinda mad. "Are you alright?" I asked her and pulled her close by her shoulder. " I am fine ...just pretend I am not here" "Why should I pretend my girlfriend is not here?" Shes really confusing. "Just go on staring at all those pretty girls ....way prettier than me!" She went of stage as she was supposed to but I could see it was taking her a lot not to start crying right now.

I was just so happy to see Bella again that I might have forgotten her for a second. She should understand that! Oh wait.....she doesnt know. She never met Bella and I never talked about her .....

"Short break!" I yelled and run after her. She was sitting on a bench backstage and slightly crying. "Hey you know your the most beautiful girl ever" I said and hugged her. "No girl is prettier than you are!" I could see her slightly smile trough the tears. "And I need to tell you something!" I told her the whole story. "You seem happy tp see her again" She stated quitly. "Of course I am!!!! I havent seen her for years! But that doesnt change anything on you being my girlfriend and best friend" "Nothing?" she asked and I nodded . I pulled her closer and kissed her until Lauras sister interrupted us and told us that its time to go back on stage.

___________

After the concert I pulled Bella away from the crowd and took her backstage. We have a whole lot to catch up! Laura was sitting there pretending not to care but I could still see the jealousy and worries in her beautiful choloate brown eyes.

When me and bella hugged I could see her feeling....I dont know how...sad. I am not the only one who saw it because her sister and my sister both went to her and hugged her in a comforting way.

I decided since they are with ehr I can just catch up with Bella. And I mean laura has nothing to worry about. I mean sure Bella and I like each other a lot , know everything about each other and she was my best friend. But all the things are the same with Laura.

Bella really got so so pretty ....She always was but now she is just hot. But laura knows that I think she (Laura) is so beautiful and she is my girlfriend.

That I love of course

______________-

So yeah.........

Hope it wasnt to boring but at least its extra long....

Please vote and comment ....

Thank you all for reading and have a nice weekend....