I love my girlfriend so much

Sry that I couldnt update some days :/

Whole chapter is Ross POV next chapter will be only Laura POV .....

After we ended our little chat with our best friends Raini and calum we only had ten minutes before a M&G: In those ten minutes me and laura shared another sweet kiss. it lasted long time . After about two minutes I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my lap not breaking the kiss.

I wasnt sure if laura will let the make out go on but she did. We were still kissing and it was really passionate, I felt her smile in the kiss and I did the same. After more than 5 minutes we finally broke apart. "That was -good" Laura said and smiled in her lap blushing. "More than just good" I told her and smiled at Laura.

She was still sitting on my lap and I was holding her close to me.

The M&G started and i was as always. me and laura didnt have much time for each other because we were talking to fans. They were sweet as always and it was fun. Some of them couldnt speak any english but even with out words we had fun.

For some pictures I hold lauras waist or put my arm around her shoulder. Few days ago I did this because it was my only possibility to touch laura. I chuckled. "What ya laughing about?" Laura whispered in a moment were the fans werent there. " I remebered a few days ago our M&G and how I alsways loved them because I got to touch you!"

"Really?" her eyes brighten up. "Yeah. Laura I did Not start liking you yesterday. I've liked you for a whole lot longer. "I've lked you too long time. Not as much as go-gurt...." We both started laughing. Damn I love her shes just so freaking cute.

We continued taking pictures and than we had a interview. We treid our best to hide our relationship and this time it worked well. Even though I had a huge urge to grab her small hand when we sat on the couch I didnt.

There was luckily not a rauraquestion only some fan questions from Twitter. My girlfriend was her bubbly and cute self all the time and I had a hard time not starring or smiling at her.

And let me tell you the sparks in her chocolate brown eyes or her sweet smile can kill me for sure.

One question in the interview was what we like the most on each other. This question made me really think hard .How can I find one thing that I like the most about a perfect girl? Wait thats it. "I like the most that she is just simple perfect" "Like really?" laura asked with big eyes and a huge grin. "Yep " I said. "And I like about Ross that he is always such a sweetheart" Without really noticing she grabbed my hand and squezzed it.

"Thanks your perfect too" Laura whispered in my ear making sure not to get heard by the camera. The interviewer interrupted our moment by a fake cough and we went on doing the interview....

______________

Little spoiler: Next chapter is similar only : I like my boyfriend so much ......

And then in 2or3 chapters theres some drama coming up.........

Lets wait and see what happens