chapter

Hey I AM BACK!!!!!

I really enjoyed vacation but now school is back ona dn I am also gonna continue writing of course.....I have A LOT more chpaters planned (or not planned yet ;)) for this story.

But I wont be able to update that much next weeks cuz its finally phase of school , never had so many important exams at one month.... and yeah beside that wheater is getting better and being outside is just a lot of fun,....

You commented lots of POVs , and I am gonna do all of them ....... (not in this chapter)

Hope you enjoy.....

Vanessa POV

I am really wondering how lauras day has been so far. Bella is nice , her and ross are close and well she is pretty hot. If I were Laura I would be super jealous. Every time Riker is talking to another girl I immendiantly get jealous. I do know there is no need I just cant help it sometimes.

I wouldnt wanna loose him , he is the best boyfriend you can ask for.

hes sweet , hes chilled , hes just supercool , fun to be with .....and hes good looking. Like he is really hot. His hair , his muscular body ..... You might see I really like him.

"We are back!" Laura shouted and I could tell she was happy- She was holding Ross hand and a bright face was lightened up on her face. "How was it ? How was it?" rydel asked excited while jumping up and down waiting for an answer.

Laura let go off ross hand ,flashed a big smile at him before walking over to me and rydel and dragging us in another room.

She told us the whole story of today and when she described that moment that she and ross had , me and rydel got all the from the fans callled "Raura feels" - I mean can there anything cuter??? - Laura was blushing deep red-

" I am just asking , laura....now that you and Ross are together for a while and your relationship is growing strong...are you gonna sleep together any time soon?"

Wow I never expected her to ask that question. I mean I know rydel now quite well and she does normally say what she thinks but her asking Laura that. I mean laur ais my little sister! Shes just 19 yet! Not old enough.

On the other hand she really isnt that innocent , little girl anymore she was like one or two years back in time. She grew up and with 19 she isnt a baby anymore.

"RYDEL!" Me and laura said at the same time. me because she was getting the thought of my little sister ....doind this into my head- Laura blushed the darkest shade of red you can and hide her face in a pillow . There definitly wont be coming an answer from her.

"Sorry , Laurie I was just asking. " Rydel apalogized and sat next to laura giving her a hug. I went over to them placing my arms of each of them. We let go and smiled at each other. laura grabbed a pillow and threw it at Laura and we started a fun girls night....as much as thats possible in a tour bus....

__________

New update asap

tell me what you think....

Any suggestions for further chapters?

And just have to say that , laura never really answered the question ;) :P