Gf & Bf

Ross POV

I had to ask something. Something really important. Maybe it doesnt look like that for everyone but for me it was.

Its just a simple question ,but its hard to ask,....

Do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Or maybe: Do you give me the honor of being your boyfriend? Or having you as a girlfriend?

Maybe I should also say it like , Would you make me the happiest person alive and be my girlfriend?

She leaned up to me and kissed my cheek softly. "What are ya thinking about?" she whispered in my ear. " I have an important question." "Then ask" "Would you make me the happiest person alive and...." "Yes" She squeled and jumped in my arms.

"What?" I looked at her confused. "Oh" she said sad. "Whats wrong?" "You didnt wanted to ask me to be your gf right?" she asked sounding really sad. "What?No I wanted!" "Really?" She smiled. "Yep. So will you?" "Yes"

I caught her in my arms and spun her around.

__________

This was like the most romantic day of my life. But not every day can be like this. Tomorrow we cant go on a date because we have to do interviews and promotion stuff. At least we have some free time as well.

And everytime we spent together I can hug her , hold her , cuddle with her and of course kiss her. Lips and cheek. I can also stroke her and touch her when I want to (and she wants to). Liefe feels like heaven.

"Wanna cuddle before sleeping?" I asked . She already lied in MY bed in pj so the answer was actually obvious. I layd down next to her and scooted closer . Laura lied on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her waist,

"Good night" I whispered on her ear while pulling a pice of her hair behind her ear. "Good night too" "Sleep good , beauty" Before she even could answer she already slept.

___

"Get up , get up" Laura yelled jumping up and down. She jumped on the bed and landed on me. I closed my arm around her and hold her thight while closing my eyes. "Hey Ross" she said. I didnt answer. "Ross" She said louder before yelling in my ear. " Let me go and get up , get up" "Why so early? I wanna sleep and cuddle!"

" We need to go , so get up , get up" "Why do you say get up always twice?" "Idk." "Your weird" "I am not. You are. I said it twice so i thought even you would check it but you just prove me wrong" "Your mean" I said and hugged her even tighter.

She scooted closer in my chest and we kept laying and cuddling without getting up and getting ready how we should.

_______

New chapter. Please vote and comment.

I'd be really cool if you also check out my new story "Behind the scenes Austin and Ally movie" and my R5 and A&A cast one shot book in which I am doing oneshots with Every possible couple on request.