Talking

Message Ross to Laura:

I am so sad we arent good right now. And that you are mad at me. But its okay I understand. just let me tell you it wasnt the way it sounded and its all not true. I care about you , I enjoyed nothing more than having you as a friends well maybe I do : being your best friend with benefits .
I loved nothing more than being in a relationship with you, Laura , because I love you.

In Love , Ross <3

Rydel POV

The fight with Laura or however you wanna call it really broke Ross heart. Well it was probaly not only loosing the friendship. I think he always loved laura and he was sad after she decided to stay friends and he always saw a chance to get her back. 

He came to back to me for advice after I explained him what happened. He can be so blind sometimes!!!

Anyway I told him to write laura something. A letter or a messages to tell her how he really feels. All he needs to do is be really really sweet. 

I mean Laura still likes him very much. I was over to her house yesterday and all she did was crying thinking that Ross doesnt care for her ad´nd doesnt like her , and that he doesnt want to be her friend/bfwb . In between eating ice cream and crying in my shoulder she also told me that she wanted to be Ross girlfriend again but that he hates her....then she cried again.

I really want them to be back together. friends , Best friends and boyfriend and girlfriend. Either Ross nailes it with the meassges or the LOve Whisperer and match maker Rydel is gonna help out. Well last time it was Caini doing a good job getting raura back together but this time it can be me!

Ross has been starring at his phone nonstop since he sent Laura the messages.But it just shows how much he cares and how much he loves her. It must be really personal cos he didnt even let me read it. I hope it works.

Ross POV

Rydel advised me to write or say Laura what I feel. I think she wouldnt let me talk to her and I dont know if I can really say all those things to her so I did write them. I planned on sending a letter but I figured it would take to much time and I should better just sent a text message.

I sent it 5 minutes ago and have been looking at my phone nonstop since then. I know there a sound if you get a message but maybe I just didnt hear it or something is wrong with my phone........ I need to know what she thinks!!!

Laura POV

I was just lying in my bed watching TV. I am still sad about Ross like really sad. I just hope Rydel didnt break her promise she gave me yesterday when we talked here and she comforted me. I didnt want her to tell Ross how sad and broken I am. I really dont know how he would react. Maybe he would feel bad for me and he would act like he wants to be my friend again even if he doesnt care about me. Well that doesnt make sense...... so he would probaly laugh at me :" Haha I broke her heart haha!" 

OMG! I should stop thinking about Ross like that. He would NEVER do that.

Maybe.....maybe I am overrreacting and he doesnt hate me.........Maybe it was all wrong and I am making a big deal of nothing.

But then why didnt he even try to win me back????

PLING

I looked over at my flip phone to see I got a new message.

Ross 

is standing on the display.

I reached over for my phone and opened his message......

________

It took me some time but at least its a long chapter......I hope you enjoy.

I think I started it once but then forgot but lets do it again:

One question after each chapter :

Q: How and when did you become a raura shipper