I still cant believe

Ross POV

I still cant belive this actually happened. Its been a few days and I am still shocked. She was so cute , so young and especially so innocent. Its so unfair that this happened to her. Why her? She was nice , she was barely a week old. I loved her. I am glad I have my family with me. They are all their for comfort. My Mom came the day it happened and was there every day ever since. My dad came , my sister and my brothers (including Ell). Also Lauras parents came and her sister but she didnt open up to anyone. 

It also hurts me seeing her like that. And I cant even help her. She doesnt let me. She barely talks to me anymore, she doesnt want to cuddle , doesnt want my comfort. Thats probaly what hurts me most. We had so many good memories and some not so good memories. This one is the worst thing that has ever happened to us and I think we should get through that together. Instead she keeps ignoring me, not talking to me, if I talk to her she yells at me to stop and she cries only  by herself. Her family also tried to approach her and so did mine. Her and delly are really close too but she didnt talk to anyone.

I dont know what I would do without the help of my family. The girl I love and want to marry is incredible upset but doesnt let me (or anyone) help her. And the other girl I love , my baby girl , is....is not there anymore.

I just hope she is happy where she is. Maybe she is more happy than Laura and I are right now. Thats what I hope. Maybe she is an angel watching us from heaven. Or she lives in paradise now. I really hope she is happy.

"Hey!" I was there , crying again. My big sis Rydel was there to comfort me. "Do you think Maddie is happy now?" "I think so" She said and hugged me tight. I cried in her shoulder. "What about Laur?" It were those questions that were bugging me for a while now. Rydel pulled away but hold onto my shoulder and looked at me serious. "Its a lot for her to take..." "Its hard for me too! I just want her to talk to me! Or let me hold her!!!" "I know , I know. She will one day" She pulled me in another hug and I kept crying in her chest.

After crying with the comofrt of my sister I went to play ice hockey with my brothers. I am still upset but I dont want to spend the rest of my life in my room crying. The first few days I did but then I wnated to go out and have fun again. At first I felt bad because you know I am having fun even though y daughter just passed away and because my girlfriend in left alone then. But my mom told me its okay and need to start going outside again. So my brothers and I played hockey. Rydel was there too. She was just watching us and eating ice cream. Ice cream in the ice cold skating rink. But whatever. 

She had asked Laura to join her and offered her to have a girls day with shopping instead if she prefered that. Rydel just said that Laura didnt want too , so she didnt come with us. My team beat the other one. It was very close but we still won. Rydel and Ell kissed after the match. It was very sweet but it made me more upset, thinking about Laura and me. "Lets go to mcdonalds" Riker suggested. "Yeah I am hungry. That was exhausting" Ratliff agreed. "How about we go and have mac'n cheese!" Rocky asked but we all rather went to the mcdonald which was just across the street. "WE never have mac'n cheese!" Rocky complained. "You ate it yesterday!" Delly pointed out and we all laughed, Including me. This was the crazy time I always love to spent with my family. Its always funny.

Right before us in line there was a little girl , maybe four or five years old. She had brown eyes and brown curls. She looked quite cute. "What do you want to eat, Mary?" The mother was a blonde young woman who was also very short and the boy was much taller and had dark hair. They didnt exatly look like laura and me but they still reminded me of us. They had a little girl which had brown curly hair and big brown eyes and a huge smile. I dont know but this is probaly how Maddie would have looked like. Maddie---Mary even their names are smiliar. The couple were probaly as old as me and Laura when they got their first child. It was a cute baby with big brown eyes and brown hair. Tiny hands and tiny feet. A mix of a short mom and a tall daddy who look totally diffrent. Just that there little baby didnt die. They are at mcdonalds now, with an adorable daugther. They are still together. They are still happy.

And there I was , crying again. 

____

As always I would love comments

And I promise the chapters will get happier again....and with more raura