Sleepover

I am sorry I ddint update sooner. I didnt have my laptop. I will update more the following week. Promise.

Ross POV

I prepared everything for our little sleepover. My siblings (including Ratliff of course) will join us and also Vanessa ,L aura sister. Raini and Calum just arrived , only Laura and Vanessa are missing. And well Riker. He is upstairs still getting dressed and his hair ready. I kinda ssume he wants to impress Vanessa.He might like her. I mean she is also very hot (like Laura) and in his age.....

Doorbell.

Finally. "HI sorry I am late" Laura said and hugged me. I wrapped my arm around her back a few seconds beore we let go again. Then the girls greeted the others. "So what you wanna start with?" Rydel asked. "Movie or games?" Ratliff added. He always listen carefully to what rydel says and always answers her. Like really you should watch him.Ratliff always looks at her really interested when she talks .while he barely listenes to my other siblings. 

"I'd like to see a movie first" Laura said.I agreed with her. Why not? 

We decided to watch Disney movie Cloud nine first and it was so great. It was lauras wish and well....noone can say no to her adorable puppy eyes.Unfortunately I didnt get to sit next to Laura. She sat in between Vanessa and Rydel. Ah man!

 Raini POV

Well the movie was cool and I enjoyed it but it didnt help Raura in any way. We should play some games..."How about twister?" Vanessa asked and everyone wanted to do so. Damn looks like my suggestion Truth or Dare has to wait, We started playing. I lost early , well maybe cuz I am a little short.In this round also Vanessa  , Calum and Riker played. Calum lost too so it was only them two left. 

They continued playng and they were touching alot. Thighs , backs , arms and hands. Well maybe its also a good Operation Raura game..... They were both a little blushing and smiling two. OMG How cute. It kinda seems lie they have feelings for each other....older raura version. Realy cute. Rinessa. I ship them to from now on. 

Vanessa won. Next round were Rydel Ratliff , Laura and Ross playing. 

-----------------

"I will win" Laura tells Ros and smiled at him. "We will see" . It was just the two of them now."Hand on red" ..... Ross hand was on her left leg and there hands were on each others.....After few more steps Ross was complete over her. You know there legs/thighs touching and he lying with his chest on her back.

Laura POV

Twister was really fun. Me and Ross played and well....it kinda feels good being this close to him again. We were touching in mny diffrent places sometimes even bare skin on bare skin since I was only weraing denim shorts and a tak top in my fav color red. The feeling was incredible..... But we cant. We just cant.Its the best for us to not date.

And well he won.

"But hey you were good" Ross said. I blushed lightly and he hugged me tight. I hugged back and we stayed like that a few seconds. I once more inhaled his amazing order. I loved that...well I still do.

_______________________

I hope it was okay..I wrote it really fast but I really wnated to update...I will update better stuff soon.