Forgiven

Laura POV

" Shut up its the best part of the movie!" I whisper yelled at Ross. We were cuddling on the sofa and wathcing a new movie he gave me. Yeah we are all good now.

I read the message Ross wrote me. It was litteraly the sweetest , romanticst , best , caringst , nicest thing someone ever said to me. I replied his messages with a simple heart mostly to let him know I read his message , it touched me and I wstill like him. Minutes later he stood in front of my house and rang the doorbell. I had changed my clothes in something better looking , a pink shirt with mikey mouse and black tight jeans. I wiped my tears away and did a new makeup. 

"Laura I......." He started but I just interupted him with a huge hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my back. We stayed for this some seconds silent then he started again but I interrupted him : " I love you too" I said and hugged him again.

" I am so sorry , Laura. I do care about you and you mean everything to me...." " I am sorry too" "What are you sorry for?" "I maybe should have trusted you and at least let you finish talking to me " "Lets just forget about that. I brought you something. " "What is it?" I asked him curious. It was a bouquet with some flowers on top. I put them aside to see a new movie , go-gurt , chips and a little box in red. " I hoped we could do a movie night" He said shyly pointing to the movie and the snacks. 

"Yeah I am gonna make popcorn!" I exclaimed. He put the movie in and I prepared the snakcs and sodas. We sat next to each other and in the middle of the movie we started cuddling just automatically.

His arm went around my waist and I leaned my head on his muscular chest. Well and thats where we are now.

" It was a nice evening" I said looking up at Ross smiling but still laying on his chest. "Yeah it was, There is something I wanna ask you " He is probaly gonna ask me to be his friend again. And knwoing Ross he will do it in such a sweet way. 

"Well look Laura in the bouquet you kinda forgot one item" I ran over and remebered the small red box . "Open it" I did and it revealed two golden necklaces. " Would you be my girlfriend again?" He asked pointing to the two necklaces. Both of them were golden with a half heart . On the one was standing GF on the other BF. It was a couple necklace how cute!

I cant belive Ross bought that , I always thought boys hate this stuff and dont wear them . I mean its not a too girly necklcae but still a golden necklace. " 

"Thats not all turn it over" Ross said. AsI did I saw mine and his name both engraved. "Its so beautiful" I said and hugged him again. 

"So what you say?"

"Say to what?" 

"Would you be my girlfriend again? I love you!"

______________________

What will laura say???

Pls vote and comment and keep reading to find out

Q: If you could ask Ross Lynch anything what would you ask him?