Thinking

Laura POV

I am truly just hurt by Ross. I always thought he likes me. He even said he loves me. But in reality he doesnt even care about us being friends. Well thats not exactly what he said but basically it is. He doesnt care what we are , he doesnt want to have any benefits .

When he said those words I was nothing but hurt. He tried to defend himself and explain me something but I didnt believe him. I mean I do trust him but I am not to naive either. I never had a boyfriend before but I did read some romance book and saw movies . If girls were to naive and believed cheaters/bad boys who lied to them it always ended sad for the girl. And I am more clever.

But I am missing Ross so much.

Its the worst when you are so heartbroken hurt and sad and there is noone to hold you in his strong arms and comfort you. Yes my family is there too but it isnt the same. Whenever I was sad Ross always hold me in his arms close to him and he rubbed my back or stroke my hair and it always made me feel better immendiantly. It was the moments we could cuddle even though we werent a couple yet,

I just wish we were in season 1 again , young teens who were just friends , had fun together. No feelings and no much thinking about if the other likes you , if this and that shows off your feelings , what moves/touching you can do without being a couple, how to impress the other , and how you can maake sure noone notices your feelings and nervousness in Auslly scenes or around the other.

Thats all in my head since .....Idk since season 2 probaly. It changed when we got a couple but the risk and problems you were told off. No matter which way we chose its always complicated and not easy. 

So maybe it doesnt matter which way we chose. 

So maybe being a couple isnt such a big problem. Its a risk and problems but not trying is probaly worse. Maybe I should ask Ross to be a couple again.....

Oh wait he hates me. Or at least he doesnt want to be my bf anymore......

Ross POV

" I think I know what lauras reasons were" rydel said and continued"You were in a public park right?" That moment I knew it. "Paparazzi right" I face plamed myself in moment of realization. It all gives sense. She wanted to kiss me but she noticed the media and raura fans.

"Sounds like you gave them enough to write and go crazy over. You will sure make some headlines" Rydel said and it didnt make it better.

Why was I just so dumb? And how worse must Laura feel. I didnt mean for it to come out like this but if you just have the words I said to her without my reasons it sounds bad. And knowing Laura or girls in general for them it sounds even worse and they see more than I actually said in my words. 

__________

Very proud of myself for sooner update ;)
Pls vote and comment