memories and what ifs (+ a long A/N )

Honestly , guys do you understand my books? Like my writing? I wrote my english short essay and my teacher was like she could barely understand it and had to read every sentence multiple times to understand it? Is it the same with you and if yes why? Like what could I do better so that you understand it better?

I do know my english is not perfect and I dont have a huge specrtum on words i use but I totally want you all to understand the text without having to re-read it to often...

_____________________

So you know I gave you the three options to vote on....I just couldnt decide. I think I might change / mix them up a little. This version is mostl like option 1 but with a few little extras/changes....

_____________

"What are we gonna do?" Laura asked flipping down on the couch in the Lynchs living room. "I dunno...well how about we do a movie marathon or play a few games like we always did?" "Can ou believe that Austin and Ally started filming four years ago and we wrapped a year ago?" Ross asked out of the blue. It just makes him emotional. He remebers everything as if it was just 'weeks ago.

"And now we have all grown up , moved on" Raini said. "But hey we will get to work with each other again" Calum tried to cheer him up. But he also misses A&A. They all do. Its just a diffrent thing wheter you are filming with best friends everyday or working on your own projects and just seeing each other once a week or less.

" Well it kinda sounds ridicoulous but I also miss Ally. Like I totally miss playing her. She was such a great charakter" "Yeah and she was dating the hot and handsome Austin Moon" Ross said and winked at her. Laura blushed slightly before saying : "Oh well without Austin and Ally we wouldnt be here now. You and I wouldnt be together. I wouldnt be pregnant. And who knows Ross if we would be a couple if it wouldnt be for auslly. It was were we kissed multiple times and hugged and were my feelings for you grew. "

"AWWWW" Raini and Calum.

They all remained silent for a little while remebering all the great moemnts the hand and also imagining how their life would have been without austin and ally. Ross had his arm tightly wrapped around Laura and she cuddled up in his chest. Raini and Calum were pretty much in the same position,

______________

Okay this is litterally so short. I just wanted to update. And I really need to ask you all a few things and I hate updates who only consist of notes A/N....so yeah

________________

So theres this guy I really like. He is in the same class as I am.

He doesnt officially have a girl friends but theres is this other girl -who is really pretty -he is really close friends with. And by close friends I mean that they are constantly touching each other. (holding hands , touching on the waist , thighs .... she sitting on his lap....) all this stuff "just friends" simply dont do.

You know I asked her (we get along pretty well actually) wheter she is together with him or not and she said "No we are just having fun"

But I really like him. Once I was sitting on a bench infront of the classroom in the break and his "best friend" next to me and then he came and sat in the middle. There was certainly not enugh space and we were sitting really close.

And another my chemistry teacher makes me sit next to him and even though we did not talk that much we still talked a little and he was so sweet.

Anway he sometimes just randomly comes up to me and talks to me . He always joins the conversation when I am talking with his bf and yeah. Also he wrote me a message asking for the homework. Like not a big deal but he could have asked nay friend or in the group chat like everyone always does. But he didnt.

And now this one girl (who I absolutly dont like) invited me to her birthday party. I am just not sure wheter I should go. I know that my crush will be there and my best friends so thats good but i also know that his bf will be there. And it just hurts watching them being that close and I dont wanna see them do it all night long. But it could also be my chance ? should i go? and talk to him? what should is say? tell him my feelings?

sometimes i think he might like me at least a little but then again in break in school I see him holding her with both hands on her waist for minutes without any reason and many similar things....

Oh god I am sorry that was so long but does nayone have any advise?????????????????ßß