News

Laura POV

Me and the rest of the cast were seating in the huge writes room on our seat , waiting to hear what they called us for.

" We got huge news today and we wanna share them with you.....Austin and Ally got a fourth season!!!!" 

OMG! Thats huge! I am so happy and surprised really! "Oh my gosh , this is amazing" Raini exclaimed and hugged first me , than Calum. "So cool" Ross and Calum had said and then they did their handshkae from A&A. While Calum and Raini were hugging each other fangirling , Ross opened his arms for me. I jumped in and he spun me around. We both smiled.

Ross kissed my cheek causing me to blush. "Ross best friends" I quietly whispered in his ears. "Thats why I didnt kiss you on the lips" he whsipered back. I smiled up at him. I like the friendship me and Ross have.

"We will start filming in two months" Someone said bringing me back to reality. 

SEASON 4 thats so great. I had some apperance in other shows , filmed two movies but nothing was as fun as filming Austin and Ally. And .....me and the cast (and Ross) will spend a lot more time. Its just so great!

All the work we invested in getting season 4 and the work the fans did help. They were trending many stuff about Austin and Ally and the four of us did a promotion trip and the you know....the make out I had with Ross was basically to get higher chances for season 4!

Ross POV

OMG! Season 4! You know , many people think A&A isnt important to me and I just care about R5 But thats totally not true. I love being on R5 and touring and giving concerts with my family band , but my TV show isnt any less important to me.

And I am really happy to spend more time with Calum , Raini and ....Laura. best friend time.

In two months we are starting and I cant wait!

I know I shouldnt say that , due to we are only friends now , but I kinda hope there will be more kisses in season4 . You know between me and Laura , between Austin and Ally. And maybe there is a promotion trip with Laura again. That would be great!

Raini POV

A NEW SEASON! THIS IS GREAT

I am so looking forward to filming , hanging out with the cast again , interviews and all the other stuff.

And its also the perfect oppurtunity to start getting Raura back together!

Calum POV

This is so great.

Season 4 in this show called Austin and Dez ,haha just joking. Even though some people ship them under the name Daustin...haha thats pretty hilarious.

But I am so looking forward to filming.....

__________________

I am less busy right now and I am able to update more...thats great isnt it?

Anyway I hope you liked it and I hope I'll get some votes and comments