I like my boyfriend so much

(Only Laura POV)

After we finished work for today me and Ross had some time of.The sweet boyfriend he is he agreed to go and do something interesting. I know how much he loves "chilling out" and eating these terrible fast food but he is actually willing to take me to the museum.

You arent in Europe/Germany all day so lets have some fun and learn something am I right.

When I said that to Ross he said I shouldnt use "and" when its impossible to have both. Hey! But the thing is , even if I like people who are smart ( I am not saying my boyfriend isnt smart its just hes not very interested on ally those stuff) he is so cute while mocking me with my interest and opinions.

I just like the way he rolls his eyes at me and how he laughs , sometimes even over his own joke.

Anyway we went to a so called German museum and it was full of history and interesting stuff. And I really apprectiate Ross at least acting like hes interested even though we all know he isnt. The Museum guide was telling us some things and I actually didnt know some of the facts but I could hardly understand anything because Ross was kissing me all the time. When I turned my face to make it impossible to kiss me he went over to kissing my neck.

I really enjoyed it....

Until I realized something bad!

"Stop!" I immendiantly whisper yelled at Ross- Well it wasnt really whispering . Everyone looked at me like i was a bit weird and Ross chuckled.

" Nothing" I said akwardly and fake smiled.

" Laura , Laura....." He chuckled and hold me close around my waist. "We are in public" Probay again a bit loud. Wayt o go , laura.

The guide went on and as badly as I wanted him to hold or kiss me , I resisted.

On a short break we sat down on a bench. Normally I would have sit on his lap but in public...Anyway. While I was eating Ross got warm and he took of his swetaer accidently (? :D ) pulling his shirt with him so I got an full viewon his sixpack. Damn he has a fucking hot body. Wow I never expected me to use this words it just.....kinda true though,

"You can stop starring now " he wshipered in my ear. I think I blushed deep red.

He had his shirt back on and I was looking down at my lap emberassed. "Hey no reason to be ashmed" He said all sweet, "I would stare to if you'd take your shirt of in frotn of me"

I smiled back at him. hes so sweet and caring (and hot) thats why I love him so much. Wait I meant like of course. Yeah like him so much

:D

_____________

Please vote and comment