UK

UK time table

Arrive at about 1 clock

14.00 Arrive at the hotel

16:00 Interview

17:30 Meet and Greet

19:00 Dinner

20:00 Free time

__

7:00 Get up

8:00 Interview

9:30 Off to London

around 12 arival in London

Have fun yourself in London

Laura POV

I really enjoyed spending my time in Spain but I am also lloking forward to the UK and especially our day off in London. I was once in London but mostly for a photoshoot and I didn't get to see any of those nice tourist atracctions.

But with ross I will tomorrow,

Our flight goes in about an hour and we are already at the airport eating a little lunch or breakfast however you wanna call it while waiting for flight.

I took my Ipad and decided to book the tickets fro London Eye (you know this big ferry wheel where you see a lof london on).

"What are you doing? Can I check my emails? " "Why don't you use your "genious and great" Iphone like you told me" "The battery is down" "My flipphone still has charge left" "Yeah but thats not important cause you can't even really use no matter if theres battery left or not. " "You can do a lot. Write with friends or family while you are away." "woah" "Dont be sarcastic. Look Raini wrote me that she and calum are havin lots of fun in the snow in Vancouver. " "If you would've looked in the internet you would have seen even pictures trending on twitter"

We sometimes argue a little like this. But its always not a real fight. We are best friends and we will always stay.

" Its taking sooooo long" I complained when I finished booking and reading and writing messages.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. Mh thats comfortable....

Ross POV

Not long before our flight laura fell asleep on my shoulder. She is close to me and I guess yo can tell that I felt sparks al over. Even more when I dared to wrap my arm around her waist. Well , I liked the position.

But not even 15 minutes later we had to go on the plane. Damn! Laura looked so peacefull sleeping that I just picked her up bridal style and carried her on the plane. She wasn't heavy so it didn't matter.

And while carrying her I was close to her. And that what I like.

On the plane I loooked at my and her ticket and noticed we don't have seats next to each other. In fact we were both on difrent ends of the huge plane.

I decided to sit down on my seat and leave her on my lap. First because If she would wake up and would be around strange people she would freak out. Second because I don't want to sit far away from her.

And third to be honest I also like having her on my lap really close to me.

I don't know when but i started playing with her soft brown curls.

...............................

Best plane ride ever until....

__________________

A little short sorry.

I hope you enjoyed anyway.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!