We Kissed....

Laura POV

We kissed. It felt magical and I felt tiny sparks dance arround my lip. And my waist where is hand was. Okay , I litteraly felt sparks everywhere. This feel is just amazing.

I know that he just kissed me cuz we were sort of caught up tin the moment. It was a absolutly romantic moment , a romantic situtation , a romantic place- We had no other possibility than kiss. Okay , to be honest I wanted this kiss. The last was a long time ago and I missed his lips on mine.

BTW it was my first off-screen kiss. It was the first time we kissed without being forced.

I blushed like crazy after we realized what we did and broke the kiss. It was a little akward. But Ross pulled me in a tight hug and played a bit with my hair.

"Don't make this akward okay?" He whispered in my ear. Actually I didn't hear him at the first time cuz I just felt the shivers from his breath on my ear.

But he repeated his sentence and I noticed that he just wnat to forget about it. He was just caught in the moment. Probaly he would have kissed every other girl in the same sitaution as well.

He just doesn't like me.

__

We went down the eiffel tower and Ross offered to buy us some ice cream. Even though we had dessert in the hotel I agreed and we both enjoyed a small ice cream. Me and Ross didn't mention the kiss and try not to act any akward. It was actually working.

But I can't really froget about that kiss. It was such a romantic situation wasn't it?

___

"Hey how about we watch a movie before sleeping?" Ross asked me and I agreed. I am not so tired because I already slept half an hour in the cub.

As I was changed in my pj ( a pink top and short yellow shorts ) brushed my hair and theet , I went into Ross room. We don't have a tv in the living room we share but we both have one in our seperated rooms.

I lied down in the bed next to Ross. We were close of course. I mean a bed for one person is not that big. But it felt good actually.

We chose a version of Ross fav movie Romeo and Juliet but it was remake. I really enjoyed the movie and so did he. While watching the movie we slowly moved closer to each other without us really noticing. At the end his arms were arround my shpulder and waist and my head lied on his chest,

"UH! I am so comfortable right now. I don't want to get up " "Then stay" "You-you don't mind?" "Nope I don't."

So we stayed close to each other. He was holding my small body in his musuclar strong arms.

I can't deny I like this position and being close to Ross.

______________

Sorry it took long again. But I hope you like. I promise I will update this weekend at least once.