Promotion trip

Laura POV

I am already at the airport waiting for the plane and for Ross to arrive.

I said bye to my family- Now I am all by myself. Things weren't akward between me and Ross after the make out. I sometimes still dreamt about it but we acted like nothing happened. Well , for Ross it was probaly nothing special. He kissed another girl , his friend and yeah.

We didn't see each other lately we only wrote a few text messages. My phone bezzed. I got a notification from Ross.

@rossr5

We are coming , Europe! @lauramarano

@lauramarano

@rossr5 Instead of tweeting you should hurry up. We start of in 15 minutes and I am all alone here !

@rossr5

On my way. 2 Minutes , @lauramarano

He finally came. We shared a long hug , he even spun me arround. It wasn't any akward. I tought it might be a bit emberassing , I mean we kissed! We made out!

" C'mon , Laura!" He said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the jet. it was a big plane but not many people were on it. We had a extra cabin , just me and him.

I sat down at ne of the three comfortable seats it was the one at the window. I looked outside while listening to music. R5s music. Don't blame me , i just love their songs!

Ross POV

Laura and me are on the plane in our private cabin. I sat next to her , but she had the seat next to the window. Damn , I love flying. I want to sit at the window. But I didn't say anything cuz then Laur would either bicker with me or laugh at how childish I am .

I watched the movie and we started flying.

When I finished my movie I noticed that Laura went to the rest room. So I sat at her seat. I want to see how Europe looks like!

"Not fair" she said and crossed her arms. "Sorry , but I love the window."

She didn't answer and I watched another movie. And one more. We got snacks in between and I ate them all while Laura just ate her go-gurt.

It is so cute how she takes the go-gurt between her lips and sucks on it. The lips I got to kiss only a few days ago

And how we danced afterwards

MAgical!

In half an hour we are going to be in Europe so the pilot already started landing. And since Laura was still pouting cuz I stole her seat I asked her if she wanted to sit on my lap so that we both can see through the window- She nodded and I knids liked the feeling of her being on my lap and our bodies being so close. To protect her and maybe cuz I just wanted to do it , I had wrapped my arm arroung her waist. I could stay like this forever.

We got our backpacks at the airport back. Then we went into a cub and drived to the hotel. it's a pretty big one.

A French one. Yeah right , our first stop is France. And Paris , the city of love ;)

We have a room with one bathrrom and one kitchen but two small bedrooms . We both just undressed and slept. We both were really tired.

__________

Yeah , bit boring. But now exciting stuff can happen in the next chapter on their trip.