Dating worries

Ross POV

I am taking Laura out on a date today.Its been a while since our last one. And I really have no idea what to do with her. In the pat we had the best dates ever. I for example rember the one in Germany were we had this horse carriage thing a<nd dinner and it was so romantic. The kisses we shared on the London Eye and the Eiffeltower were so special too but today we are just here in LA.

Tourist would visit Hollywood but we have been there plent y times.....

Rydel advised me to do whatever I do the perfect way. It doesnt depend on the idea but I have to be sweet and prepare everything right to make it perfect.

My parents said I should take her to dinner but I am not sure abou that.

And Raini told me it doesnt depend what we do as long as we are together and have fun.

Well and I dont know what to do.

Oh yeah if you wonder how they knew:

I told raini on set that I was palnning on asking her out and I told my family today too. The funny thing is I dont even know of they knew about us being together during our trip. ;)

But I think they at least assumed it.,

This simple date thing doesnt sound bad we sure would have had fun but I kinda feel like I need to do something special after all.

I researched the internet and minutes later I had a plan and went to get everything right.

Laura POV

Date time today <3

I cant wait. Spending time with Ross is always fun itself especially being with Ross as your boyfriend but I really want to know what he planned. The last dates we had a while ago were always so romantic and yeah.....

It took me at least an hour to decided what I wanna wear- I even called Ross to ask.

"Hey Ross , its Laura"

"Hey Cutie , what do you need?"

"What shall I wear today?"

" Something warm its cold outside and whatever you like. A simple dress is fine or just jeans and a shirt....chose what you like , cutie" 

"Okay....Is cutie like my new nickname?"

"Yes , baby , its one of your new names"

Hes just so sweet. And he always knows how to make me blush a lot,

Cutie

Baby-

.......

_____________

Kinda short but at least I updated. Please vote and comment.

I have a new story its called Friends , Feelings and Flirting and is Raura too.

I posted the first chapter today and if you read it that would be so great

Did you see the new cast interviews? You should watch them *raura*

I would also be interested in knowing a little more about you guys , maybe your age and where you live.......