Part 101

So much happened lately. I dont even know where to start. Okay first we wrapped the movie. It was great fun. I think it turned out well.

And Ross and I will live together super soon! We have our own apartment! My mom and Stormie bought it for us and chose it but I love it a lot. Its perfect. Ross and I have a huge room together , the wall is orange. Ross loves that cuz he thinks orange is our color . My fav color is red and his is yellow and mixed up thats orange. Also our baby has her own room. Its pretty much empty right now but we can start setting it up soon. Our apartment also has a huge living room with tv and a couch for our loved movie evenings. And kitchen and barth of course. ITS PERFECT

The doctor said yesterday that our little daughter can come any minute. 

"I cant believe in probaly less than a week I am going to be a father " Ross said. He is painting the walls in our daughters room while I am just doing all you can do when you are nine month pregnant: Lying on bed. But he is doing a little break and lying next to me while stroking my stomach. "Same" I said smiling. He gave me a kiss and I (of course) kissed back. After a few minutes of making out he pulled away. "I better continue with the painting if I want to get it done this weekend" 

Ross POV

I went back to painting. We decided to paint her room in a light blue. I hope she likes it. 

It was all good. I was faster than I thought I would and it looked great but then I heard Laura scream " ROSS!" I imendiantly dropped everything and run to her in our room. "O god what happened? Are you okay?" "I think its happening" "What?" I asked confused. "The baby!" She yelled again in pain. 

I carried her to the car as fast as possible and started driving to the hospital

About half an hour later the doctor hold our baby in the arms and gave the little one to me carefully. "Here she is . Your little daughter. After the first fast check up everything seems okay. I think she is healthy" Here I was holding her in my arms.

She was super tiny but so cute.

I am just speechless right now.

I kneeled down on the left side of Lauras bed. She was still pretty exhausted. "Say hi to your mommy" I said to the little one and then to Laura "Open your arms" . I placed the little one in lauras arms . She was just like I speechless but had that big smile on her lips. "I love you" I said and pressed a little kiss on her lips careful not to hurt the baby. 

"WAit stay like that!" We both turned around to see rydel standing there with a camera. "How did you get here? How do you know....?" "Sh later let me take a photo first" She said and made a couple of pictures of us and our baby. 

"You wanna hold her too?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hello baby ..."She said while carefully holding it. "Oh god I am an aunt now" She said with a few tears rolling down her eyes. 

"You want her back?" She asked and I took the baby from her arms. 

"I am your dad , Maddison Noel" 

_______________________

Do you want me to continue this story? I mean it is and was always fun writing but I rather have a good end then writing new chapters that are all boring and you dont like. So are you still liking the story? The newest chapters and do you want me to continue??????????????