Tour

Laura POV

Today is filming again . I missed everyone even though we had just one week off.  "Guess who?" "Calum haha" "And how are you , lil sis?" he asked me and gave me a quick hug. " Fine you?" "Fine too. Did you see raini?" "Idk where your gf is . You should know"

"Shes not my gf. But your boyfriend is there" "Ross!" I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He hugged me back and then slightly kissed me. Due to everyone watching we broke apart after a few seconds-

"Laura nd Ross in my office" We heard heath say again. Excat the same words we heard a while ago when we had our first make out....I wonder what they want this time. What did you do Lynch?" I joked. "Beside runing the instrument tower  did nothing" "Runing what?" "You know all the instruments on one place ? The all lie on the bottom now" "How did youi do this?" " I was just playing and then well...." "Oh Ross you are to clumsy" "says you" "I did NOT ruin anything on set" "What about..."

"Ross and laura in my office"

"We vetter go" he said grabbing my small hand in his warm , big hand and dragging me to the office. "Take a sit- We have news" "Good or bad?" I asked worried while sitting down still holding onto Ross hand.

"I think you will love it" We nodded and looked at them curious.

"You remeber Austin being on tour?" "Uhm yeah a few episodes from season 3 were on tour" "Yes right. And many people want to get a real life Austin Moon tour and also a Ally dawson tour .- So you both . Ross and laura can go on tout together"

OMG ! Really!

We hugged each other again and looked ta them for more details. "So you are doing it?" Kevin asked. "When? Where? " Ross asked. "We didnt fix that yet- After filming season 4 , filming ends in 5 weeks" "And where? USA , Kanada , Europe...?" "We thought defintly in most of the states and if you want also a few gigs in Europe. It depens on what you want "

"Are Raini and calum comning with us?" "Nope. calum is filming his other show and raini the new movie!" "Oh yeah right" right I forgot that.

"But you can bring your families. It will take about 3 months"

My parents cant come they are working but maybe vanessa wants too- She doesnt have filming for the next 5 months.

"And Ross if your family wants too R5 can be the band. " "really?" "sure"

A tour with R5-...... and Ross of course

:D

_________

happy easter :=)

As I forgot last chapter I am on vacation....next update might take it time