Reasons

Ross POV

I leaned down and just when my lips were about to capture hers she jumped up and shrieked of. "Everything alright?" I asked confused. She just took my wrist and pulled me with her.I didnt et what her problem was but I dcided to just follow her. 

After some minutes we were at her house. She opened the door and we both walked inside. "I think we have a huge problem" she told me while flipping down on the comfy couch in her room. "Look if you dont want to have benefits anymore that okay. We can be friends. I am fine with that too" I tried to make it easy for her.

" You dont want be my bfwb anymore?" She asked and I could tell she looked heard. "What no I never said that" "Yes you did. You said you dont care what we are. probaly you dont wanna be even friends anymore!" "No Laura I wanna stay friends with benefits. I would even love to have you as a girlfriend. You got it all wrong. I thought you didnt want it anymore , cos you didnt kiss me , and wanted to talk and said we have a huge problem !" "You know what yo dont have to lie. Its okay. Just go!" She didnt really yell it but for laura it was very loud and very harsh.

I did as she told me.

I felt broken and I wonder whats up with Laura. I mean yeah what I said might have sound a little mean and she maybe could get it the wrong way but than theres still the question why she didnt kiss me. And what problem she meant. Well I dont get it.

But I am sad very sad. 

At home I just straight went into my room and lied on my bed continueing to think about what just happened. It wasnt a v ery bad or serious fight but she basically ended our friendship. Or did I? I am just so confused. 

Maybe I need someone to talk too.

I should probaly go and talk to Rydel. Yeah good plan. 

"Hey Delly can I come in?" I asked. "Yeah sure , lil bro" "Stop calling me that I am 18." "But I am older so you are my younger brother. Did you just came here to complain?" "No I didnt. " "Okay,...." "Yeah I have a little problem" "Yes you have many. Why?" "No Rydel I have problems with ...girls" "A specific girl?" She asked and her voice softened. "Yeah Laura" I said and told her the whole story.

"So you were at the park and you wanted to kiss her?" Rydel repeated and I nodded. "Well I think I know the answer" She said.

_____________

You guys get what Lauras reason was? I think its not to hard to guess especially if you read the previous chapter

Pls vote and comment and keep reading for a new update soooner or later.