Interview with Ross and Laura

"We have to faboulous celebs today with us....please welcome Ross Lynch and Laura Marano"

"So first off, congratulations on your wedding"  The interviewer smiled at the two celebs who arent teenagers anymore. They are now grown ups.

"Thank you!" Raura jinxed and then smiled at each other adoringly.  "So was it the best day of your life as everyone says its supposed to be?" "Well it was a pretty great day" Laura smiled. Ross nodded. "It was fantastic" He put his hand on his wifes thigh and they both looked up awaiting the next question. " I saw your dress Laura. It really looked amazing" "Thank you. I loved it too" "Laura looks beautiful in anything" Ross complimented. "Aw so cute you too"

"So next question: What did you do after the church part?" "We invited all of our family and friends and everyone in a big lovely room we rented, we had dinner , we danced it was ....I dont know I am running out of adjectives to describe the big day" Laura said and everyone laughed. Ross didnt stop looking at her with pure love in his eyes.

"Many of your fans wanted to know what is coming up in your careers? We all know you started of as everyones dream couple on Disneys Austin and Ally. Both of you did many projects after that together and individually. You even filmed another movie with the austin and ally main cast. Both of you are very known for music too. Whats next?" 

"Well.." They both started at the same time. "Ladies first"  Ross winked at her and Laura started: " Well I will release a new single very soon. When it comes to acting...I dont wanna be an actress anymore. I enjoyed every single moment of it but its not what I wanna do the rest of my life. I want to focus on music and family life right now. Only those two things" "Wow fans will be upset to hear that....wait when you say family life what do you mean?" laura smiled and she knew excatly what kind of answer everyone wanted to hear. She never talked about being pregnant and than not having her child long. They had their agents state it once for the public but Ross and Laura never talked about it with anyone outside their closest friends and family.

"Of course I will be spending lots of time with my lovely parents, my amazing sister Vanessa and my new husband Ross and his family. But also....we do want to have a family on our own" "Your pregnant?" "Not yet. Well maybe she is already...who knows? . But we really want to give birth to another child" Ross holds Lauras hands while talking and you could hear that he is briefly upset remebering the other child. 

"Sadly we are running out of time but we got some major news today. Not only did Raura spill details on their wedding but Laura Marano announced that she doesnt want to be an actress anymore. Ross Lynch spilled that R5 wont do much public stuff anymore and that he also wants to concentrate more on his personal life. Heres the biggest news: Ross and Laura want to get a child. Raura fans waited for this for basically forever and now its gonna happen. We wish them good luck and hope this time it will turn out better"