Close your eyes and go for it

Laura POV

I am so nervous.

I told raini that I am nervous and I never had made out with anyone before, She was really sweet and gave me a similar advice to Ross's " Try not to make a big deal out of it Laura. waalk to him , the rest he will do. Just let the kiss come to you. You will enjoy , promise.and think about ow great another season would be."

Yes she is right.

I wrote Vanessa, my sister , a message to let her know about things cuz just like Raini shes one of my best friends.

Her answer was also really sweet:

Close your eyes and go for it

I really like motto. I think I should use it.

____

" I love you, Ally!" Ross said to me. It wasn't any difficult to look touched by his words . I wasn't really nervous anymore since we were in the middle of acting.

I went on stage , closer to him. We both opened our arms and then leaned in when someone got a phone call.

" Cut!" The regisseut said , anyoyed.

Ross POV

C'mon We went to kiss and then,...

I would never ever tell her but I really wanted to kiss her. No , make out with her, Damn this silly phone!

"Take two!"

"Ally , I love you!" I said and noticed some seconds later that it was not really my line.

Laura POV

We are going to kiss

No make out

Was now all what was in my head.

Ross messed up his line. He seemed nervous as well. Thats why Kevin and Heath suggested us to start with a peck kiss to get calm down . Without acting we both leaned in and

Our lips touched.

Like last time it felt incredible.,

Firworks and sparks and goosepumps and shivers and butterflies...

I felt everything!

This kiss was amazing

We didn't end it after a second like we were aksed to No we kissed longer it were at least 10seconds.

Why can't Ross be my boyfriend? Then we could always kiss like that.

Ross POV

The kiss before with Laura was good but this one will be even better for sure!

Since it's make out with

LAURA! <3 <3 <3

NO POV

" I love you , Ally!"

" I love you too , Austin!"

Laura ran on stage and he held her in his arms , leaned down and they pressed their lips together. Their lips moved in perfect synchron for more than a half minute.

Ross POv

Wow , I freking loved it! I really hope we will need another take!

Why can't she be my girlfriend? Then I needen't worry if we can kiss again.

Laura POV

I followed my new motto.

Close your eyes and go for it

And it was worth all my worries. Making out with Ross gave me the best feeling I ever , ever had.

Hopefully the scene needs another shot!

Please!

_____

Please tell me what you think about this chapter or the cmplete story!

Love <3