I cant believe /We are getting married tomorrow/

"hey" I turned around to see Ross, my boyfriend, in our room. "Hi" I said. I didnt see him today, he had left before I woke up and now he just came back. I was really curious what he did but he wouldnt tell me. He only said it was "important stuff".  Maybe a few years ago I would've gotten jealous because I would've been dissapoitned that he didnt trustme enough to tell me or I would've thought he did something bad (like cheating or other stuff he just doesnt wanna tell me bc its bad)....but that would've been stupid and I am glad I am not like this anymore. 

I am older now. More mature...And also I just learnt to trust Ross by now. I mean we have known each other for so long now, dated for couple years, we even have been enganged for a few months and we gave birth to a child together...but I dont wanna talk about this right now. Anyways we are so close now (and have been for a while) and on top of that we are getting married TOMORROW.

 It feels like such an important step in our (love) life. We are promising each other to stay with each other for the rest of our lives. In good times and in bad times. But I am positive we actually will. I love him more than anything and I think so does he (love me of course, not himself...well he can be cocky but I think he puts me before him...which is so sweet). 

But marriage is also a big step in my personal life. It feels like growing up. Sure I am an adult but it makes me feel like I am so old now. Old and responsible. I dont thin age makes you a grown up (or height....that'd be bad bc I would never really be a grown up then) but more the experience. Getting married, being pregnant...things like that. And also the bad things of course (losing my child....hardest thing ever). 

"Can you believe tomorrow is our big day?" Ross had come up behind me, put his arms around my waist and he put some lose locks of my hair behind my ear. "No...it all went so fast...But I am so excited!" "Trust me , I am too" He smiled at me and quickly pecked my lips once. "Why wouldnt I be?" He continued. "I tried some cupcakes, my mom and Rydel were making them this morning...they are brilliant" I shoved him playfully. "So all you care about are the cupcakes?" I fake gasped but he kept a serious face on. "No of course not. Think about the giant wedding cae. I hope it has chocolate...and maybe some strawberries...or chocolate covered strawberries...yeah that would be perfect" I put my hand to my heart pretending to be hurt. 

"But the best thing will be seeing you in your beautiful dress." He pulled me closer and kissed me. Not just a peck that time. He put both his arms around my waist and hold me close. I had my hands in his golden hair and softly pulled it. He reached down with one hand and grabbed my butt. He lifted me up and pushed me against the wall while still kissing. He used to wall so he didnt have to hold me all by himself and we continued kissing. Maing out. The thing I was scared about at first (years ago) and now enjoy so much. When we broke apart, he didnt stop the kissing completly but he moved to my neck and he softly let me down. He put his hands on the side of my waist on each side and pressed me against the wall. At the same time he leaned down and placed kisses everywhere. Neck, chin, nose...everywhere. I loved it, it felt tingly wherever he just kissed me.

"I love you" He told me and before I could respond his lips were on mine. His tongue was in my mouth and the other way around. It was however still more like a gentle and sweet kiss. He pulled away minutes later so we could both catch a breath. "I love you too" I said and swung both my arms around his neck, whereas he closed his arms around my upper body, pulling me even closer against him.

_________

So I wanted to give you guys this update with much raura in it because you guys vote, comment and read it even if its not the best chapter and I wanna thank you for that. I hope this one is a good one that you like <3 Tell me if you did.

Update on whats to happen next: THE WEDDING

It will be multiple parts, big and everything.

After that (SPOILER AHEAD)

They will get another child.

But I wont focus on the pregnancy, them finding out...all stuff like that because I aleady did. I might put a few things in two or three chapters and  flashbacks when the kid is older....something like that....but I wont write too much about it. 

So will reach the point where they have a kid and I will write about their family life.

I dont know how much though. Like you technical can do millions of chapters about a couple and a kid and maybe even continue with the child when she/he is older....

But I really dont know. It depens on how many of you are still reading this, if I will still have time, if I will be inspired, if I ........... we will see.

Comment and vote please <3

Also one question: What do you think about flashbacks?

I did some flashbacks in previous chapters which were just copied from earlier chapters. Do you like that or not? And would you want me to write flashbacks (of scenes that werent in this book...stuff that happened before the book (e.g. them as children) or stuff I just never mentioned) .. Comment

A:   I love both

B: I hate both

C: I like flashbacks of new things but not the just copied one

D: I dont care

E: I like flashbacks of things that happened in previous chapters but not the ones with new stuff