Chlling in Ross Room

"So what are we gonna do now?" Laura asked flipping down on my bed. We suggested Caini a sleepover but they said they dont have time today but maybe some other time. We all declared to do a sleepover in two weeks . Its important for all of us to stay in contact after our show ended and so far it works. 

" hey we could read a book!" Laura suggested. "No way! You nerd"  "Haha " Laura laughed. "Your so lazy" She told me. "Then what else?" She questioned . "Well I know something ..." I started and then just grabbed her waist in my arms and leaned in to kiss her. I pressed my lips to hers , once again taking in the good feeling our kisses always give me. Butterflies in my stomach. 

Laura pulled away after a few minutes. "You know I like it but thats nothing to do on a whole evening" "Well...we could ...do more ;) " I smirked at her while she blushed. I brought my lips to her neck leaving sweet little kisses there until I found her sweet spot where she reacted the most so I kept my mouth there and sucked a little on her neck. my lovely girlfriend first moaned and then started blushing while I moved on to her earlobe with my lips while I moved my right hand under her shirt on her stomach. 

Laura in between moved her hand to my chest and soon tugged on my shirt motioning me to take it up and then she started tracing and rubbing all over my chest . I guess she knew how much she drived me crazy with that but she continued anyway. 

"Your hair is so fluffy" She whispered. Both her hands were in my blode hair and soon she had her head burried in it. "It smells good too" Laura whispered . She hugged me tight with one hand on my chest and the other in my hair with her hand in my hair too while I had both my arm tigtly around her waist under her shirt which she was still wearing. my left hand wandered slowly up to her breast while I took the right one out of her shirt and i n her hair which I started twirling ligthly. 

We started kissing again until Laura broke the kiss apart. "I am feeling sick" She whispered and then ran to the bathroom. I could hear her throwing up throught the door. "You feel better now? " I asked and hugged her. "A little yes" She whispered and hugged me back tightly. " You think you have the flu?" I questioned. "Well I guess so " "Aw my poor baby" 

"Ross ! Laura mom is here to pick her up!" My mom yelled about half an hour later. me and Laura just cuddled and watched an episode of pretty little liars but she had to throw up from time to time and I felt bad for her.

Since Laura was in the bathroom I went down and told Ellen that Laura wasnt feeling well. She said she would take care of her. I'd like to be the one taking care of her but Ellen wnated to take her home. 

"Good night Laurie" I said and kissed her on the lips ligthly but soon broke apart due to everyone watching. "Get better soon baby" I said.

________________

Aw poor Laura.....

Vote and comemnt if you liked it ;)