Thank you

This is it. The end of this book that I wrote on ffrom 2014-2017 (even though its only the 3rd of january 2017). I think I did grow as a writer on this one and it will probaly always stay the one wiith the most reads, votes and comments. 

I wanna thank everyone who ever supported this. There are many people who supported me/this for a long time and I wanna say thank you to every single one. 

I met a few people on wattpad, through this story with which I talked a lot in the past (but mostly dont anymore sadly). I also shared some personal problems with you and I got super many repsonses and advises. Thank you.

I dont have this much time for writing anymore but I still do write occasionally. Here on wattpad and on a real book (which is not published anywhere and nowhere near finished). On wattpad you can check out my other stories, I would love that. 

Thank you for reading this. 

Feel free to message me anytime. I know its like weird to just message someone you never talked but go ahead, I'd be happy. Also if you ever need any advice, personal, love wise or writing wise, I cant promise I can help you but I would try :)

So once again: Thank you for ever reading this story, thank you for over 200k reads, over a 100 comments and over 6k likes. This is amazing. I am kinda sad that I am ending this book and I am sorry I never warned you but it just is the end. It feels right now. Dont forget: I will keep writing and I did write more than this already. Check it out.