The secret

"What is with her?" I asked her mom worried who just shrugged her shoulders.  "She hasnt really talked to me since she came back from her doctors appointment this morning" Her mother informed me . "I will go check on her. See you later , Ross" "Bye" I muttered.  

I am just worried. Maybe she has a awful disease....something she is gonna die from. Then I will lose my laurie...i couldnt help but cry. 

I dont know how long  I sat on a bench across from the Maranos home but it was at least half an hour i guess. Then I heard a faint voice next to me. I immendiantly regoniced Öauras soft voice but then i thought i was dreaming and she wasnt really speaking to me. But when I opened my eyes I saw her seating next to me. She was wearing oversized sweatpants and a sweater and just like me you could tell she has been crying. 

Or she still is.

I kinda was still mad at her but on the other side I could tell she needs me right now. I embraced her with both my arms and pulled her in my lap. 

"You know what ever you have we can get through it together" I told ehr after we had been sitting like that for minutes. I was finally holding my Laurie in my arms again.

" i am I am ..." Laura started looking nervous. She slowly pulled her sweater up. I could clearly see her tummy. She still was not fat but she definitly ate more lately. I heard Laura whisper something . I think it were words like baby and father but I couldnt quite get it. Then it suddenly hit me. "Your pregnant?" I screamed but in an excited way. She nodded shyly."But but thats amazing" I said and lifted her up spinning her around. "No its not. I am just 20....I wanna go to college and continue my career and you have r5 and your carerr"

"I promise we will find a way. I cant say how happy I am right now" I gave her a long hug before turning my head down and pressing my lips on hers. She pulled away after about two minutes. " I just think I am not ready for a baby yet" "I know it wasnt our intention at all but I think together we can manage it. And we have friends and family to help us" 

"My parents are probaly gonna freak out on me. " Laura cried in my shoulder. "maybe they even throw me out" "Then we will find our own house. But that wont happen they love you" 

I softly placed my hands on her belly and rubbed it slowly. "Hi baby. I dont know anything abiut you yet not even if your a little girl or a little boy but i am your daddy and I am sure you will be adorable just like your mommy. And I love you" 

I let go of her stomach and looked in her eyes again. "I think you would be a great father" She stated smiling back at me. "And you will be a great mommy" 

"You know you had me really worried the whole time. First i thought something happened to you then i thought you want to break up with me and then I was so worried you might have cancer or something...." "i was just scared to tell you. I was worried you wouldnt wanna be a father and leave me and the baby " 

"I have never been happier or more excited " I said cuddling closer to her with one hand holding her belly with the baby in it. 

My baby.

_______________

I am sorry it took me so long . i didnt really have writers block since i knew for weeks what I wnated to happen but everytime I had written somthing and read it again I almost always delteted the whole part again because i did not find the wrote words to express it....But I hope its okay now.

Vote and comment