Rydellington chapter

I didnt plan a rydellington chapter at this place but lets take guesses why I did. I am just so in rydellington feels from yesterday ;) "OMG!"

Rydel POV

Ross and my family  of course including me , were at the austin and ally wrap party. They are all kinda sad that its the last season and wel... 

Laura and Ross were dancing so close , you even get the feelign they are never gonna let go. Also Raini and Calum and Vanessa and Riker were slow dancing. And my brothers with there gilrfriends,All the couples and soon to be couples. Well and I was just sitting there and drinking a limo. "Hey do you wanna dance?" Ellington was standing next to me and holding out his hand. 

I nodded and quickly took it. 

His hand went to my waist , mine to his shoulder and we hold our interwined fingers up int he air as we started dancing.

After two or three songs a faster song was playing. "How about we go outside for a moment?" He asked and I followed him outside There was a blanket , a picnic basquet n it and some candles. "Whats that?" I asked surprised. "I was hoping I would find the guts to bring you here...." "Thanks" I said and laid my hand on his shoulder. He opened the picnic basquet and hold out a heart shapped sandwhich. "OMG this is so cute...did you do this for me?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah....there is something I want to ask you....I want to ask you....if....I want to ask you out" He finally brought out. 

It were those words I wanted to hear so bad.....

"YES!" I exclaimed and hugged him. 

He blushed and just went over to eating and so did I. For dessert he had bake a cake , also heart shapped and it was my fav. "Thanks" I said again and hugged him tigether. "No problem " he said and leaned slowly in. I did the same and moments later we were kissing. 

It was my first kiss and it was perfect......

"There are you!" I heard someone say right after we pulled away. I turned around to see Ross and laura standing there next to each other with his arm around her waist and they looked so so cute as a couple.

"Uhm yeah" We boith said akwardly blushing.

"Do you wanna join in?" llington offered and the two of them sat next to us....

We had a fun night , talking with eahc other .I was cuddling ellington the whole time and Ross was cuddling with Laura. From time to time we would kiss eahc other and yeah tlak about perfect and romantic.

________

Sorry it took so long to update and that theres not much raura....

My laptop is not working well and until I get a new one I wont be able to update so much...sry

Thanks for voting.....

Q; What do you think about rydellington *fangirl*