Double Date

Its been a week since Raura had that bad fight and today Ross , Laura , Rydel and Ellington decided to go on a double date. Rydellington and Raura. 

They boy chose to have a picnic near a little lake . Its a nice place and not really famous. 

"What should I wear ? Is this fine?" Laura asked Rydel holding up a pink tank top.  "Or better that one?" she added showing her friend a yellow crop top. "I think Ross would love that one" rydel smirked. Laura smiled back and dressed herself in the yellow one. 

" I am so happy for you that your back with Ross" "me too....wait how did you know we fought?" " I dont know what excatly happened between the two of you but I noticed you not being at our house and Ross hanging alone in his room all day and being sad" "he was sad?" laura asked back. "Yeah of course" 

___________

"Are laura and Rydel in her room together?" "Yep , getting ready and stuff" Ellington answered. "laura , rydel you ready?" Ross called his girlfriend and sister, "One minute!" Rydel answered. About ten minutes later the boy finally heard the girls coming down the steps. "hey Ross! " laura ran to Ross and he opened his arms for her. After their hug they kissed eahc other on the lips shortly .

____

"Its really amazing here , I love it" Laura said scooting closer to Ross. "The place is really beautiful and the picnic deliciuos" Rydel stated and started making out with Ellington. "Weshould go swimming" Ross suggested after a few minutes. Ross took of his shirt of course noticing the glares laura gave his shirt and he also noticed how she tried to contain herself especially as he was standing in front of her with just his swim suit and his blonde fluffy hair all messy. 

"C'mon" " I am coming" Laura answered taking off her clothes so she was just in a bikini. "Aw you look pretty" Ross complimented making Laura blush. "lets go int he water" laura said and grabbed his much lager hand. 

"Look at Raura running in the water hand in hand" rydel said. "Yeah they are so cute" "I know right...hey can we go swimming too? please" "Yeah of course " .... "No please dont throw me in its cold" rydel said but ellington had already picked her up bridal style and carried her near the water. "please dont" Rydel said hugging him closer around his neck while he was holding her waist and thighs.

he threw her in and she started splashing him what simply lead to an waterfight between the four of them. 

"Wow that was a great double date" laura said while they were all laying on the blanket , both couples cuddling of course . "Yeah it was great we should do that again" "Definitly" "it would also be a great place to go with the cast next week. " Raura hasnt seen calum and raini in a while and they arranged a meeting next week and just hang out again and catch up .

" i love you" Ross said out of the blue and kissed Laura lightly. His girlfriend placed her hands on his neck pulled him closer and kissed him back with a lot more passion leading them two to a very headed make out. His one ahnd was on her waist the other one caressing her thight while her one ahnd went from his neck to his chest rubbing circles there.

After a while they pulled away breathless and lied back down with her hand on his chest and his arm around her waist, they looked over to the others only two see them kissing each other too. 

__________--

I havent written without a POV in a while but I like it.... Whose POV do you like to read often or you guys rather have no POV?

And I liked bringing rydellington back in ....should I bring Riker and Vanessa back in two? or feelings between calum and raini at the a&A reunion stuff. What would you like?

So yeah next chapter will be the cast  seeing each other again then maybe another sweet date chapter or something , a little more rydellington or rinessa and then I have big drama coming up . i think nobody is expecting that....

THANK YOU FOR 100k READS , 500+ COMMENTS AND 3K VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!