Untitled Part 104

Laura POV

I am really tired. She woke up again this night at like 5 and i barely got to sleep last night. Right now she is lying in her crib , sleeping and I am eating some lunch. Ross is at his families house for band rehearsel. He didnt want to go and leave me alone with Maddison but i dont want him to gove up the music or the band. Beside without it we dont have enough money to pay for everything we need. Well money is not that big of a problem for us , yu get a lot as an actor / actress and singer but you know what i mean.

I miss it kinda too. Especially the acting. The last thing I did was the movies with all my friends. It was super fun. I guess it will be while till I can do the next thing. 

I looked at our little baby int he crib. She had her little yes wide open and looked around curious. "Hey little one . Your awake!" I picked her up and sang to her quietly. She started smiling and moving her hands around. She seemed happy. The doorbell rang and I went still with her i my arms to open the door. "Raini!" I was really excited. I didnt expect her to come but since I am bored anyways I am glad shes there. I hugged her as good as i could with Maddison Noel in my arms.  "Hey little one. How are you ?" She asked with a smile. She rubbed the babysforehead carefully. She smiled at that too. 

I put Maddison down in her crib and gave her her favorite stuffed anmal to play with. Its a dolphin that looks like the one that Ally had and gave Austin. Its reminds me of Austin and Ally so much. 

"So how you been?" I asked raini as I took a drink for both of us. "I am good but the better question is how are you and Ross and Maddie?" "Maddie?" "Yeah its the nicname for maddison ...isnt it?" "Well I never called her that ....but actually its nice. We are fine its just exhausting...you know waking up multiple times in the night to a crying baby. 

"Hey babe...Hey Raini" Ross was home. He hugged Raini and then he kissed me. It was only a really short kiss since Raini was watching. Then he picked up Maddie. Yeah I like that. 

" Yay Little one your daddy is back " She smiled again and he started swaying her around. "How was band practice?" "It was good. but we barely actually practiced. Everyone was only asking me questions of Maddison and you...but Ryland booked us a little gig. It would be right here in LA on the 5th May. Would you mind? You had to stay here and watch Maddison Noel... if you mind i can call him and say that I wont go. " "No its fine" I didnt really want to spend the whole evening alone here but its okay I guess. Maybe Raini can come. 

"Why do you always call her by her full name?" Raini askedwhile taking a sip of her limonade. " Well I like it. Maddison Noel Lynch" "I do too" I smile at him and we look each other in the eyes. " "I better go than so you too can ...do that" " You can stay we will do "that" later" Ross smirked and we all laughed. "No i gotta go anyway. See you soon" She hugged me and then Ross. 

______________

I am sorry its so late. I wanted to finish it earlier but I didnt have time. This is also sorta like a filler but I have some more interesting things coming up.