Friends with benefits

Thank you all so much for 20k reads 

It makes me so happy!

And also thank you for over 800 votes , so excited !!!!!!!!!!

Writing is fun but when you see that someone actually reads it and likes it that so amazing. And thats mostly what keeps me writing.

This chapter is only raura , but Rydellington and Rinessa will be in the further story too of course. Comment if you want them to be in more , Idk if you like them and if you like how I wroe it.....

"Friends with benefits" Ross suggested.

Laura POV

Friends with benefits. As in having sex??????? Thats just what it normally means or? 

"What would the benefits be? I shyly asked him.

"Not what you might think of now , Laura" he chukled. " Everything we like what friends normally dont do. Hugging , cuddling and maybe a bit kissing" 

Well that sounds pretty cool. " And what about touching and make out?" I asked him. "Laurie there are no rules we can do whatever we / you / I are comfortable with. And I am comfortable with a lot. " "But we dont go on dates?"  Sounds all complicated but also like a solution for the problems. "At least we will hang out together like we did before. ut if you want a date...."

It kinda sounded good but one important questions is still there: " But then what diffrent from being a couple?" "Not so much. Just no pressure. " I thought about this. No pressure. Well its maybe true. We wont break up like that, maybe cross out the benefits but stay friends , we wont kiss to often and ther wont be so much complications with the work. 

"C'mon I know you want it"  Ross said and I nodded. "Yeah sounds great" 

Ross POV

I mainly made the suggestion because I hope Laura and I can do then what we want without her constantly worrieng. We wont be a couple , so we cant break up and ruin the friendship. If we fight , we might only be friends after and maybe nothing , but that could happen as just friends like we were before too. So theres no risk. Or at least less. And on work there wont be a problem because noone can forbid us to be friends (with benefits) and the fans wont notice.

"Well I am glad you like it bfwbf " 

"bff...what?" 

"Best friends with benefits forever"

"Okay" she said and smiled at me. 

"Well can we use a benefit right now? As in kiss?" Since we arent a couple I decided to ask he rfirst if she wants too. 

"hm okay" She said and blushed .

___________Friends with benefits

I hope you all get what they mean , I hope I explained what Ross/Laura think so that you can undertstand...I doubt that but well.....

Is there anything you wont to happen in the story too? Tell me! I am slways open for suggestions and any kind of critic (but always consecutive!)

Also asking , is my english okay so far or hard to get what I mean sometimes? Just tell me and you can tell me any mistakes I made or even keep making....

And last if there are nay question , to me , or my storie , always ask.

And I also wrote other stories , maybe you want to read them too? Would be quite cool.

If you wrote a story (Raura or maybe auslly) yourself always tell me , I need new stuff to read! Also If you know a good story