Confession Livestream

I just bought a new laptop and OMG its working so good , and has also touchscreen. I might be updating more now cuz Its just working way better ....

____________

Ross POV

"Hey laura there is something I would like to talk to you about" I said. "Okay...." She said . "Okay....we are together now for a while" "Yes and I love it" She said giving me a small peck on the lips. "Yeah me too. And I think its time we could tell...the fans" "That would be okay I guess" "if you dont want to..." "Nope. The raura fans will love it...and I hope I wont get much hate from the others..Lets do a livstream later!"

We started the livestream it was just me and Laura. The Raura fans were already freaking out because rauras going on tour together and well now doing a livestream with nobody else. The last times it was always with raini and Calum or R5 .

"Hey we are so excited you are all with us!" Laura said to the laptop. I sat down next to her , not to close and well we started telling a little about the upcoming tour and answered some questions . "Okay uhm before we end this we want to tell you all something....." I could tell she was a little nervous si I just causally scooted closer and wrapped my arm around her waist but immendiantly the internet went already crazy. RAURA RAURA RAURA all over every social media.

"As some of yu might think or kinda know.....Raura is real !" "We are dating" Laura added . I nodded and gave her a little kiss on the lips.

"Well thank you all for joining in the livestream." I said and ended it. I know that the fans would have loved to ask us some questions first but well....

Also me and Laura got quite some messages from interviwer , magazines and shows asking for an interview.

" I think we should do one where we answer all the questions. We havent done an interview together for a long time what I totally miss and also the fans are going crazy after we confirmed Raura and then just ended the livestream. "

"I guess your right. " Laura agreed. "Then you can look throught the offers we got and chose one or two. Best one were the fan questions from Twitter and facebook and Instagram get answered. "

Guess me and my beautiful Girlfriendwill have an interview tomorrow before our first concert. ;)

___________

Next chapter is with the interview ;) You can still ask questions ;)

Thank you all for voting ,reading and commenting. Hope you will stick to it ;) LOve you