Fresh starts

Little timeskip ;)

Laura POV

Its the day we will leave for tour. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED WOOT WOOT!

I wanted to do another huge trip with Ross (like the promotion thing) and Its even better now because he is my boyfriend now. And I always wanted to go on tour and present my music live to all this amazing people all over the world and now I am doing it with Ross. My boyfriend. Can this get any better???

You are probaly gonna say now yes it can because your sister and R5 is tagging along ..... I am one the one hand super happy they are there we will have lots of fun and great parties for sure. On the other hand I also loved the privacy and silence me and Ross had on our trip last time. We had time for ourselves and US.

_______

"WOW THIS IS SOOOO HUGGGEEE!" The tourbus was really really big. Bigger than the one R5 had on their Louder tour....Bigger than I expected. There were two rooms and a living room. Me , Rydel and vanessa gonna sleep in one , the boys in the other,

Ross parents could luckily come along while mine unfortuantely couldnt. I am gonna miss them!!!

After checking out the whole bus me and Vanessa hugged our parents one last time and then well...then we drove off.

Me , my sister and Rydel (who is basically my sister too) were sitting on the couch when Ross popped down next to me. " I am so happy to be doing this together with you!" He said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well yeah we have better luck than Auslly had!" "Yeah .... Well I was on tour already.....but I couldnt leave you as my girlfriend behind. How should I live so long without kissing or hugging you?" "Idk maybe the same way you did before we got....a thing" " But there I didnt know how great and addicting cuddling an making out with you can be...."

"Can you just shut up . We wanna watch a movie!" I heard on eof Ross brothers say. Thats what I mean with no silence and privacy.....

I lied my head on his shoulder and we all watched this movie. At around 10 , two hours later ....I was already drifting to sleep. Well we will have quite some fun but also exhausting days , weeks and also months. Tomorrow we will be in Florida and the next 12 concerts are in the US too. Then we will fly to Europe and will have around 10 concerts there before we might or might not have some gigs in Asian.

So its pretty much a worldtour.

Austin and Ally on wolrdtour.

And Ross and laura on worldtour.

Auslly and Raura on worldtour. Yeah thats perfect <3

____________

Please vote and comment ....

So in the next chapter there will be a livestream where raura might be confessed (haha)

__________

After that there will be an chapter with an interview. Send in all the questions you always wanted to ask the charakters in my book , especially Raura.

And I will be anwering them as the charakter:

Example:

Questions to Ross:

Whats your fav thing about Laura?

And I will answer like my books charakter would which is not necessarily how the real people would answer !!!

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS SO I CAN MAKE THAT SPECIAL CHAPTER