First day on set

Its still so crazy. The thought of me being engaged. I love it but at the same time it feels so weird. Well anyway its not too long anymore till the baby will come. We havent decided the name yet but we agreed to talk about that tomorrow and read through the fan suggestions (I havent forgot about that thanks for all your suggestions. Btw : I already used one of those names for rauras daughter on another book (Raura Christmas 2) . It was @tika_catarinas idea and the name is chloe.  and I already know which name I will use in this story....I will tell you next chapter probaly ) 

But today there is something else exciting we get to do: The first day of real filming! You remeber the time we visited the set for the interview and I posted the picture of this real cool hang out room of our charakters? Thats where we are sitting right now. Getting ready to film the first scene. Everyone on the set is just really cool. but the best thing is to be there with my friends. And my fiance. 

"And action!"..........

"Oh god that was so fun! I missed it so much!" I said as I pulled them all in a big group hug. "Yeah I missed you all too" Raini agreed with me and hugged me back tight. It is just as it always was on the austin and ally set. "I am glad to do this too" Ross said and Calum agreed. The boys did their handshake thing eith whats up and then Ross came up to me and gave me a quick peck. Calum did the same with Raini. The four of us smiled at each other. 

"So what do we do for lunch?" Calum asked. "Lets go eat pizza!I am so hungry" "We had brunch an hour ago" Ross reminded me but I just rolled my eyes. "I am still hungry" "Wow since you are pregnant you really do it a lot more" "Yep" Ross nodded : "Well reffering to the amount she does. But the variety is still the same. Go.gurt , pizza , a few vegetables and chicken. Thats it!" "Hey thats not true ! I also eat ....a lot of other things" I defend myself. But he just raised and eybrow and smirked. "Really? tell me ...three other things you eat" He challenged me. "I like chips....And bananas and ...." Calum intterupted me. "Austin already counted vegetables" He said sounding just like Dez. "Bananas arent" Raini started sounding like trish but then just added "Never mind. Guess who got a job doing a movie with her three best friends?" She asked and well laughed. 

I missed those times during lunchbreak where we just goofed around and had fun, 

"Hey have you thought of a name for the baby?" Raini asked me and Ross while we waited for our pizza to be served. Well actually we had this contest and were gonna look through them tomorrow and decide....but we could also do it right now. " My boyfriend said and I nodded excitedetly. "Yeah then you could help us" 

I opened Twitter on Ross phone ( I am the only one that knows his pin) and opened Twitter. I typed the hashtag #raurababy in and started reading out the suggestions. There were quite a lot. But also many people being impatient and askking why we havent chosent he winners yet even though we said it will be over in a week and it has been a month now. ooops.

"So ..I will just read out the girls names.....aislyn, adrienne, adrianna, marielle, melody, larissa, danielle, madeline ...."..I started slowly reading out.

"Those are all long...but kinda special" Calum juged and Raini nodded. "Yeah I like Melody. Thats such a nice name!" "Yeah I like that one too . Write it down" Ross is writing a list with the best ideas. "Also Madeline maybe I like it too" I said and Ross nodded while writing it down also.

"Chloe Madison Alyson Noel Mackenzie Kaelyn "

I continued reading out.

"Okay I am definitly gonna write down Mackenzie and Noel. They sound good" Ross announced . "And maybe Alyson. " Calum suggested and I nodded. That was my fav of those few too.

"Alexandra Savannah Amarah Kendra Kayla Isabella Ava Abby Clara Peyton "

"Ava sounds nice. And Isabella. And kayla" Raini answered. "I am fine with the first two but Kayla is not my fav" I said and Ross nodded. "Mine neither. "

Aria Sofia Rosemary Harmony Riley Emma Gemma ArauraRosalie Lareeze'That were all" 

I finshed up. We decided to add Rosemary , Emma , Riley , Araura and Rosalie to our best of list.

So now we only have to pick..

_______________

Again thanks for all the suggestions.

I just chose a bunch for them to write on their list, Those are just my personal favorites. I will pick out my three fav next chpater give you a shoutout and pick my fav one.

I will update between christmas and new year once hopefully.

Love you.

Also if your wondering why thats longer than usually::::

FIRST BECAUSE IT THE 100TH CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK: SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE IT STARTED IT AND THIS IS THE HUNDREST PART:

ALSO TO THANK YOU FOR 5K VOTES WHICH IS JUST WOW:

When I started that I never though so many people would read it and even vote for it, You make me so happy