Lauras birthday oo

I know its not the 29th yet but yeah in the story it is. ;)

Lauras mom organized everything so I barely had to do anything. Well there is something. When I was talking to her mom about her birthday Ellen said that she thinks its time that Laura and I move in an apartment together and that we should live together now that the baby is coming soon .

 My mom and her had discussed everything. They want to buy us an apartment for us two. And they decided to take on which is pretty near to both of them so we can go and look at them and decided which of their suggestios we like most and then it will be our christmas present..

 Oh well that had nothing to do with lauras birthday but while talking I kinda talked to Ellen about marrying her daughter. I mean I was thinking baout that for a few days and I thought that nothing would speak against it. 

We are not kids. I love her so much and I really hope and think she loves me too. 

An theres no better day for the proposal than her birthday isnt it? Everyone will be their anyway , family and friends and Lauras mom organized a huge party in a room she booked for it. It will be kinda noble and their will even be a stage and a microphone. 

So yeah thats what I will do tomorrow on the 29th.

In the morning:

I slept over at Lauras. We wanted to stay up and celebrate in her birthday but Laura slept pretty early. I guess being pregnant is kinda exhausting. But she hasnt had to much cramps or vomiting lately. 

In the morning I woke up first but decided to just keep lying with her . About half an hour later i felt her move in my arms. "Good morning " I said "And happy birthday" "Thank you" She said sounding still really sleepy. I thought it was cute and kissed her. She kissed back and just as it was about to get a little more intimate and heated someone opened the door. It were her mom , dad and Vanessa. They had a huge cake with them and sang her happy birthday to you.

Then they all hugged her and told her how much she had grown up.  "Yeah can we eat the cake now?" Laura later asked and we all chuckled. Since she was pregnant she ate a lot more and was always hungry unlike normally.

As Laura was getting dressed Ellen asked me wheter I already bought the ring. Of  course I did. It is super beautiful. I went shopping with Delly. Shes the only one from my family who I told about my big plan. The others will be realyl surprised. Or not so surprised because it was oblivious I am gonna propose soon.

My sister and I looked in quite a few jewelry shops and we chose a real pretty we both liked and also both thought that its the kind of ring Lauras would like.

I just really hope she does like it. And that she says yes. That would be the worst if she'd say no. Oh god please let her not say no.

If you wonder which plan I have and how I am gonna ask her out. Well with Dellys and ellens help I think I have the perfect idea. I had a few ideas. Like sing her a song I wrote about her or talk about / show videos of the memories we have.

____________________________

New update *

Check out my new stories. ;)