WHat ???

So yeah I dont think anyone saw this coming even though I gave some very little hints....very little.

I will just apalogize in advance and hope even though its ____ and unexpected you still like it....

__________

Ross POV

I woke up very early thos morning. Laura was still sleeping beside me , lightly cuddled into my side. Maddie is also laying peacefully in her crib. I am really suprised she didnt scream a single time tonight. Every other night she woke me and Laura up at least twice a night.

I decided to relax a little and try to sleep again. A few minutes later I noticed that Laura woke up too. "Good morning sunshine" I said and pecked her lips quickly . "Morning , blondie" She smiled at me tiredly. I felt her cuddle deeper in the blankets clearly not wanting to get up yet.

"Maddie really slept well tonight " I told her and pulled her closer with my right arm on her waist. She cuddled closer to me and just nodded. "Yeah her first night" , my girlfriend mumbled in her pillow. 

"I will go and make breakfast, You can go ahead and sleep or relax. " I offered and went to the kitchen to make...yes you guessed right. Pancakes. Good thing Laura lovesthem too and doesnt insist on pickles like ally. Yes I still know all this and think about it a lot. Some fans thin I never really liked the show or will forget about it, but they are wrong. It will always be a part of my life. Also only because of the show I have a wonderful girlfriend and a little baby girl. And three awesome friends , one being the already mentioned girlfriend. 

"ROSS!" I heard a loud scream. It was surely laura and I think she was calling me. I didnt care about the pancake i was just doing , I left it in the pan and ran to our room. "What happened?" I was shocked and litteraly expecting anything . Maybe Laura fell and broke bone. Or worse . Maybe theres a fire but then again Laura would have grabbed Maddison and left the room I guess. Maybe they are stuck. I was really worried . I dont want anything to happen to my baby girls. 

I was relieved when all I saw was laura. She was standing there . No broken foot for sure. But she was crying really hard. She seemed shocked. Just like i was when I heard her scream. Just worse. She ran towards me and jumped in my arms. I picked her up and let her cry in my chest for a couple seconds. "What happened baby? Are you okay?" I was kinda confused because Laura is crying so hard. I saw her cry before but she never was that much panicking but since I saw litteraly nothing unusual I didnt expect anything that bad. Maybe laura had this emotional girl moment where they cry because they think their ugly or spitted a drink over their favorite , expensive skirt . Okay this doesnt sound like Laura but maybe. 

"Its Maddie...she ....I ..I cant" I barely understood her. But she was still crying. The only thing I understood was my babies name. I wanted to run to her crib and see what happened but I couldnt let laura go. I slowly picked her up , placed her to the bed and looked at the crib. 

"She didnt wake up...I wanted to check if shes alright...she doesnt breathe" Laura had caught herself a little , enough to speak again but as soon as she said the last part she cried again.

I was shocked. Litteraly like in trance I went to the crib , picked her up and heart no heart beat. As in trance I lied her back , called the ambulance. I didnt really understand what this means. It couldnt be happening. Seconds later it hit me. I felt like I needed to be strong , to belive that it didnt really happen , that the hospital can help her. But I couldnt. Another part told me I should be there for laura , make her feel better. But I couldnt. I was so shocked , so upset myself.

I need help. But I couldnt call my mom . Instead I lied on the bed next to Laura , embraced her and started crying too.

___________

Leave comment please :)