At home after the dinner

so I am back from england but going on another holiday very soon :) Enjoy

_________

"wow that was a interesting dinner !"Ross said. We just entered the car and are driving back. Its only a five minutes drive though. "Yeah I cant believe she is actually pregnant" "Ikr...that was some surprise!"  "Really! I am gonna be an aunt...well not actually but you are gonna get to be an uncle!" "Well you know if we were married you'd be the kids aunt...so it only has uncles" "God everyone talked about marriage and now you are as well" "I just think it would be great" "Its our anniversary soon.......I mean if you dont want to ...its fine " "So you actually want to get married?" 

I was surpsrised with that one. I mean he did propose but I didnt know he actually wanted to get married that soon...especially after what happened. 

"Yes. On our 3rd anniversary. " "Are you serious??" "Yeah. If you want" He stopped the car because we reached our apartment. "I would love that!!" 

He went to my side and picked me up , kissing me. I kissed him back and wrapped my thighs around his waist. I wrapped both of my arms around his neck. One just to pull him even closer, the other one I used to play with his hair. That has always been a turn on for him and probaly always will be one. He broke the kiss apart. "Are you trying to turn me on?" He smirked at me. 

"Is it working?" I asked back. "Fuck yes. lets go into our room" I opened our door and he stood behind me. As soon as we entered the room he leaned down and whispered in my ear with a husky voice and with his breath on my neck which made me shiver. "As much as I love your outfit I think it needs to go off right now" "Same with yours Mister Lynch"

He took off his clothes as well and we went on the bed, lying next to each other with our nacked bodies touching. We were teasing one another. "You should make sure to use a condom this time" Last time he got me pregnant. " Would it be that bad if I didnt?" 

"YES IT WOULD!! I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!" I yelled at him. "Baby...just because this time ended so badly doesnt mean we should stop trying..." He said calmly and touched my waist. "Dont touch me!" "I will wear a condom if you want" He told me. "Too late...you just ruined that!" "Why? because I said that I would want another child. It's highly unlikely the same thing will happen again. And I know that you love kids and want one as well" "I had one!! I cant go through téverything again!"

I am still mad at him. " Hey I love you and if you dont want to have kids right now thats fine...maybe in a couple years...or never. Just please dont be mad at me" That was sweet. I am still a little mad though. "I know you dont want to be mad anymore" He first tickled my stomach and then moved further down..........

Long story short:

We decided to get married on our anniversary which is soon (in about 3 months) and we celebrated it with... with making love. Oh yeah Ross still wants children but I dont really anoymore. We agreed to talk about that soon and decided in a couple years.

________________

Stay tuned for more chapters in a couple weeks.