Spain

Laura POV
Its a little warm in Spain but really beautiful. At least thats how I imagine it. Actually we just landed and are at the airport waiting for our backpacks.

After we got them we went in a cub and after not even 10 minutes we arrived at the hotel. It is a little but really nice looking hotel. The receptniosnist gave us our room card. She said we are going to have room 12. I wasn't any almarmed even though it was only one room. I mean we had just one in France as well.

It was just one bed , not even extra large , and there was no room where I can be by myself. I am a person who needs some hours alone in her room without people arround. I don't like to be around friends all around the clock.

I called Kevin and asked him if he knew that there was only one room and one bed- " Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you , sorry Laura. But it was the only free room. And I thought you didn't mind , you are so close. Anyway sorry . I have to go. Godd bye and much fun!" 

I sighed. Looks like I have live with Ross in one room.

Yeah I know that I slept next to him yesterday anyway. But this is.. I don't have any privacy. 

I looked at our time schedule to find out what we have to do tommorow and today.

Spain:

Arrive at about 3:00 pm.

3:30  Freetime (repack your bags! Get ready for interview!)

5:00 Interview 

5:30 Free time 

6:30 Go out for dinner

Free time

10:00 Go to sleep for latest!

__

8:00 Get up

8:30 Cook youself a breakfast

10:00 Interview

11:00 Fotoshoot

11:45 Break

12.30 Meet and Greet

14:00 Break

14:30 Interview + singing

15:30  Freetime (get ready for dinner + your little concert)

18.00 Go out for dinner

20:30  Concert (just a few songs)

21:30 Free time

Sounds interesting....

Its nearly the same again only sing changed is that we have to sing a little more. But hey I love singing!

In half an hour  me and ross have a short interview. I already unpacked my bag , took a shower and called my parents while he did pretty much nothing.

" Hey Ross , get ready!" I said but he didn't hear me because he listened to music. I came closer to his ears and wanted to scream but then I thought I heard... No I was probaly wrong.

But when I got closer to him I heard it for sure. He was listening to my song Me and You. He was listening to my music. And he seemed to really enjoy. His eyes were closed and he moved his head in the right rythm.

I couldn't help but blush. 

Ross POV

I wanted to get ready but then Lauras song came on my ipod. I decided to just listened to this. But her voice made me go crazy inside so I choose to hear another of her song. Her voice is just as beautiful as she is.

And she is really beautiful.

Laura is wearing short pink shorts and a white top. And her wedges of course. Her soft brown curls are falling over her shoulder...

"uhm Ross?" She asked a little akward. I guess I was starring.

I looked up to her and saw that her cheeks are a little pink. Probaly she was blushing a little. She always does. It is so cute.

_________

I know this was a little boring again. But I have a lot of better stuff coming up. Just wait a little ;)

I hope you like it.  

How about a little challenge? When I get 3 votes on those chapter for 6pm I will update today again otherwise you ahev to wait to tomorrow ;)

Please tell me what you think about this chapter/story