R , L , R & C getting exciting News!

The former Austin and Ally cast was so excited to see each other again especially since its been a while since they last saw each other, When Raura arrived the girls immendiantly hugged while telling each other how much they missed them. Calum and Ross did their fav handshake , the one dez and Austin always used to do before they pull each other in ashort hug as well. Then a group hug.

Right now they are sitting in a frozen yogurt place and Ross and Laura are waiting for the right moment to spill their great news to their friends. Raini and Calum talked a little about their relationship which is going prefectly fine, and they talked about how much they miss seeing each other on set every day and working together. Neither of them is having something new to do right now. 

After A&A ended calum and raini both did a movie but that was it . And raura had the r5 tour and Laura is still writing for he rfirst album but their carreer was not going that strong either.

Rainis phone rang. "Excuse me for a second it my mangager" She said and went to get on the phone. About a minute later the three friends could hear her screaming in excitment,. "OMG you dont believe what I just heard!" She said acting all Trish like. "What?" Laura, Ross and Calum asked.

" I AM CAST IN A NEW MOVIE!" "OMG I AM SO HAPPY for you !" Laura went to hug one of her best friends. "BUT THE BEST THING IS: I HAVE THREE AWESOME COSTARS" "Whats their name? " Ross asked. "Oh my god its Goeorge Clooney isnt it?" Laura exclaimed. "Lol no its not, Well there that one pretty girl. Shes really dorky but funny to be with and just super cool- Then a handsome blondie. He loves music , plays in a band and is so fun to be around too. And lately the sexiest man ever , who is also the funniest guy I know" "Cant you just tell us their names?" Calum asked. Raini mentally faceplamed herself before telling her boyfriend that he is often not any smarter than dez. "Its you you idiots!" She said and after a quick second they realized that Raini had described them and wait.  THEY WILL ALL STARE IN A MOVIE TOGETHER ? 

"Yes we will all do a movie together. " Raini said as if she could read their thoughts. "Did you get more informations about it?" Ross asked and raini nodded. "Yep. It about four best friends who want to spent their holidays on a cruise together. At the beginnig they enjoy their trip and have lot of fun but then many unexpected things happen and then they even strande on a lonely island after the cruise sank after a dangerous storm. "

______________________

How did you like that chapter?

And what do you think is going to happen in that book soon?

One of those three things is going to happen:

1)

All four of them accpet the offer. They ill have lot of fun and everything . It will be really sucessfull but then they all get more roles offered which will be a problem in their relationships since they will all be busy and maybe film in diffrent places/states/countries . And well Raura has a baby coming soon.....

2)

Laura and Ross decide to not do the movie because they are practically scared of what 1). So they rather not do the movie but take good care of their baby. But Calum and raini do really get mad at them because now they dont get to do the movie either and are really dissapointed. So the cast wont talk anymore.

3)

They all want to do the movie but when they find out about Laura being pregnant they replace laura in the cast. Laura is really upset because she really wnated to do it and it be good for her carrer. But she is even more dissapointed that her friends do it without her. Shes mostly upset with Ross since its nt only her but their baby. What will that mean for Rauras relationship? And the friendship for the cast? Will Laura raise the baby on her own?

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE AND WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK IS MOST LIKELY?

AND NO I DONT KNOW YET WHAT IT WILL BE. i JUST THOUGHT OF THOSE THREE POSSIBILITIES BUT NEVER DECIDED