Ice cream and parks

Laura POV

"So lets go then" I said and we walked outside. It was a beautiful day, the beginning of spring. It was still very cold but the sun was shining and the first flowers and birds were there. We walked to the near park andjust randomly our hands find the way to each others and we interwined them. 

His big strong hand was around my little one and he hold it close. I felt some sparks there and it was the perfect moment,

No POV

It was the perfect moment. A boy and a girl in a wonderful landscape , holding hands , being a couple , their hair flowing in the breeze and both of them smiling big. The world looked uncomplicated and free. 

There was just one thing the two of them forgot: 

1. They arent a happy couple

2. They are celebreties. 

Lots of paprazzi were there and took so many so called raura pics. All magazines ,news and social networks will blow off . Raura.

Laura POV

" So wanna sit down here?" I asked and pointed to a near bench. "I want my ice cream first" he said and pouted like a 5year old. I smiled at him , grabbed his hand tigether and led him to the ice cream store. he ordered vanilla , caramel , bubble gum and strawberry and I picked a chocolate milkshake. They didn thave go-gurt but milkshakes are cool too.

He paid for our stuff before I could even say anything. "Thanks " I said . "No probelm mylady." We both smiled at each other before sitting down on the bench and eating our treats.

" How can you seriously prefer a milkshake over this lovely ice cream" "Dont know , five year old"  " I am not five!" He pouted causing me to chuckle. "You got there something" I said pointing to the ice cream around his mouth. Then lick it off" He just answered. "Ew!" " What?" he chukled. "No but seriously could you help me?" 

I whipped it off with my fingers and it was one of the first romantic moments which make it so more akward afterwards . I wanted to climb of his lap again but he hold my waist. "No stay. I like it when you sit on my lap" I blushed and kept there.

"And did I tell you you have such beautiful eyes?" He asked me. "Yes you did. Million of times already. Think of something new , big flirt" "But its really true. Big brown with golden sparks , chocolate color and so warm . " 

He leaned in and placed a small kiss on my left cheek. I looked him in his even more beautiful eyes and said: "You know my lips are over there" I said pointing to them and he leaned down again.

__________

Please vote and comment.

And remeber to still vote for KCA