102. A Chapter With A Name

1022 Words excluding (A/N)~ I no own KHR~

Written October 24 2020
Posted October 28 2020

NEXT UPDATE is on November 11 2020

Ie sighed, disappointed in himself. He'd failed to bring out his flames in the way that Fon had wanted him to, the storm arcobaleno had actually had to use his own flames to prevent him from getting ill. Once he'd recovered enough to move safely, they'd retreated to a cabin that Fon had known about.

'Why is letting a lot of my flames out so hard? I know I can do it, so why can't I do it on purpose?'

The young lightning frowned, snuggling deeper into the pile of blankets that he'd been gifted. Tomorrow they'd be leaving this place, even though he hadn't succeeded. Their next destination was apparently a village, though Fon hadn't told him why.

*

Tsuna grimaced, spitting out a thick glob of blood into a tissue, it'd been partially congealed "I thought that I wouldn't have to go to school" He complained as he straightened out his uniform "That was why we upped my daily flame output"

Reborn smirked "Since Ie isn't here, your socialization levels have dropped" His sky needed to interact with his other guardians again on a daily basis "You also need to get a proper education" No student of his was ever going to become a dropout, it just wouldn't do.

'It might also make Ie's absence less notable for him if he's around others'

The sky sighed "And here I thought that I wouldn't have to go to school with both Mukuro and Kyoya" Though surprisingly, he hadn't heard about any mass destruction occurring. He was very fond of his first two elements, but he preferred to enjoy their presence separately. More often than not, became too much too handle otherwise.

"They've been behaving surprisingly well" The hitman stated, amused "It's actually quite remarkable" He'd been expecting to at least need to create some situations that would require cooperation between the two.

'Though their truce may have something to do with Tsuna's health'

Today was the first time that he'd seen his sky spit up congealed blood, it was concerning. Just how long had the spilt blood been sitting in Tsuna before it'd been expelled? What if it built up into something that the teen couldn't expel?

*

"Tsu-chan" Mukuro's gaze was soft as he gently pulled his sky into a hug "It's good to see you at school again" Tsuna's health was even easier to sense with the added closeness "It's not as enjoyable without you"

'His maximum health levels have decreased... He won't get any healthier than he currently is'

The mist hated whenever Tsuna's maximum health lowered, because it couldn't be raised no matter what he tried. All that could be done, is to keep his sky at his current max health for as long as he could. It made it easier to explain and understand, so he'd gotten into the habit of using such wording. Telling someone, like the skylark for example, that Tsuna's max health has lowered was simply easier than trying to use medical words.

Tsuna blushed, cheeks pink as he manoeuvred his way out of the hug "No public affection" Honey glanced around nervously, they were near the school gates. He didn't want to draw in any attention.

Mukuro chuckled "I understand" A smirk made its way onto his lips "We should head in before the Birdy gets angry" Though said skylark may end up just being pleased that Tsuna was actually attending again.

'Maybe I can anger Birdy again if I send too much time with Tsu-chan'

*

"Tsuna-sama!" Hayato's eyes lit up at the sight of his beloved sky, he'd wanted to see him earlier, but Reborn had told him that he was too busy. He ran over, stopping in front of him "How are you?" He looked a bit pale, but that was something normal for the other.

'I can't wait to show him how much I've improved'

The sky offered a small smile "I'm fine" Or at least as fine as he could be "And you?" He tilted his head, noting the scratches and bandaids covering the other. It looked like the storm had fallen on a thorn bush, except there were no thorns.

Hayato beamed, Tsuna was just so kind "I'm great, especially since you're here today!" He blinked, suddenly looking around, confused "Where's your brother?" Weren't the two really close now?

'I can't go around insulting Tsuna-sama's brother anymore. Doing so would go against his wishes'

It also helped that Ie hadn't been himself.

Tsuna's smile fell as he lowered his head "Ie-chan is going to be gone for a while" He wasn't going to cry again "When he comes back, he'll be at peace" It hurt that such a feeling wasn't possible to reach by his side.

Panicked from upsetting his sky, Hayato spluttered "That's great Tsuna-sama!" He needed to cheer him up "I've heard that the illness that he had can really do a number on someone, escaping the location of where it happened is genius!"

'I wouldn't wish flame sickness on even my worst enemy'

Honey blinked, mouth falling open a bit "Location?" He muttered, half to himself before perking up "So it wasn't just me he was leaving..." That made him feel a bit better when he thought about it like that. He could easily understand the need to get away from somewhere that contained bad memories. He hated the smell of disinfectant, and the concept of needles.

Mukuro, who'd stayed silent until now smiled "Of course it wasn't just you, this place holds too many bad memories for him. Ie-chan loves you, so the memories of hurting you, are hurting him"

The bomber eyed the mist curiously, his pineapple shaped hair only added to the confusion. Why would someone style their hair like that?

'I still don't know how I feel about this guy, but he's really close to Tsuna-sama. At least he seems to be smarter than the baseball freak'

Tsuna gave a small nod, understanding Mukuro's point "Thanks, that makes me feel a bit better" He'll still miss his brother, but it shouldn't be as painful now, right?

"Oh, I almost forgot!" Hayato handed Tsuna a large pile of paper "I copied your writing and did your homework for you!" It'd been hard to stop himself from making it too detailed.

Me: So Hayato did Tsuna's homework, I can totally see him doing that~

Hope you enjoyed~

Night vision or immunity to the sun, which would you choose?

I'd go for sun immunity since it bullies me and irritates me after a few mins of sunbeams hitting me XD I already see goodish in the dark...